[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
Brown14 wrote:
"
acamat wrote:
When would you consider switching gems for Inc. crit strike? Should I wait until I have quite enough crit chance before using it?

I use Inc. crit strikes all the time, even when i have a >8% base crit sword, its one of the most important power sources for your dps. If your total crit chance is lower than 50% and you don't want to use Inc crit strikes gem, you can use a Diamond flask instead.

Oh my I just learned something then, thanks a lot for input, will try it out now!
Update FAQ with crucial question on dual-wielding
Hey im doing the build and was wondering which gods to take?
"
sh1ttycheese wrote:
Hey im doing the build and was wondering which gods to take?

For major gods, choose either Solaris or Arakali, minor gods are up to your preferences.
Hi can you take a look at my character. My build is just a mess now with all the attribute accessories I use. I will figure out that part along with capping the resist and getting a lot more life.
What I am wondering is what gem setup I should be using on my BoR. I still use Hatred and Ash herald just because the dps "looks" to be better with them. Plus so far I have been using Frostblade+AC for story clear. Should I drop Added fire and Maim for Brutality and Increase Crit Strike or Increase Area Effect?
just died in hardcore, and now im very sad. Feelsbadman
Having a blast with this build so far, one suggestion is to use magma orb and ancestral call to level for a while. I found it to be alot faster than cleave. Thanks again for a fun build =)
"
Zengaard wrote:
Having a blast with this build so far, one suggestion is to use magma orb and ancestral call to level for a while. I found it to be alot faster than cleave. Thanks again for a fun build =)

You mean molten strike right ? i don't think magma orb work with Ancestral call...anyway, thank you for your feedback, good luck in league.
"
sh1ttycheese wrote:
just died in hardcore, and now im very sad. Feelsbadman

Aww, sorry to hear that...can i know what's the cause ? Is it the slayer playstyle or something else ?
"
Brown14 wrote:
"
Zengaard wrote:

You mean molten strike right ? i don't think magma orb work with Ancestral call...anyway, thank you for your feedback, good luck in league.

Yeah sorry I ment molten strike =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info