[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

BTW i'm looking for a sword which is better than ahn's might, for around 1ex or something appropriate and i don't know as to what type of sword or dps etc am i supposed to look for
"
pukmuna wrote:
BTW i'm looking for a sword which is better than ahn's might, for around 1ex or something appropriate and i don't know as to what type of sword or dps etc am i supposed to look for

I already mentioned it in the guide. Try this http://poe.trade/search/aganoyanimiman
"
Brown14 wrote:
"
pukmuna wrote:

I already mentioned it in the guide. Try this http://poe.trade/search/aganoyanimiman

should i get the 1st one? the one which is 2ex??
is rigwald's savagery good as an an off hand weapon? cos it seems it provides alot of buff when dual wielding with a sword.
"
pukmuna wrote:
is rigwald's savagery good as an an off hand weapon? cos it seems it provides alot of buff when dual wielding with a sword.

Yep, i already mentioned Ridwald's Savagery as alternative for off-hand weapon. But i doubt it will be better than Death's hand Unholy might.
i was wondering, should i really spend 7ex to buy rigwald's savagery or spend them on a good ring which gives me "curses assassin's mark on hit" with decent stats (similar to yours).......

i don't know if this axe will provide an decent increase in physical damage.

what i need is to improve my characters survivability. I already have like 6 exalts lying around and i need your advice on what is best for my character.
Last edited by pukmuna on Aug 11, 2018, 4:36:18 PM
"
pukmuna wrote:
i was wondering, should i really spend 7ex to buy rigwald's savagery or spend them on a good ring which gives me "curses assassin's mark on hit" with decent stats (similar to yours).......

what i need is to improve my characters survivability. I already have like 6 exalts lying around and i need your advice on what is best for my character.

I would say just follow my defensive tree if you want to be more tanky and save that 6ex for a Shaper stat stick. You can ignore curse on hit if you have more than 50% crit chance or using a Diamond flask.
"
Brown14 wrote:
"
pukmuna wrote:

I would say just follow my defensive tree if you want to be more tanky and save that 6ex for a Shaper stat stick. You can ignore curse on hit if you have more than 50% crit chance or using a Diamond flask.

so if i take all the life nodes as mentioned won't i be losing damage since i willing be respec the points??
Last edited by pukmuna on Aug 14, 2018, 1:34:39 PM
"
pukmuna wrote:

so if i take all the life nodes as mentioned won't i be losing damage since i willing be respec the points??

Yes, that's the point of defensive tree, you lose damage, that's why i told you to save your currencies for a better off-hand.
Last edited by Brown14 on Aug 14, 2018, 9:05:34 PM
"
Brown14 wrote:
"
pukmuna wrote:

Yes, that's the point of defensive tree, you lose damage, that's why i told you to save your currencies for a better off-hand.

oh right, fair point. BTW instead of the maximum life leech rate amulet, would it be better to take a amulet which provides increased dps while providing an aura skill to it?
Last edited by pukmuna on Aug 16, 2018, 4:41:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info