Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

Was there any consideration of buffing Cyclone itself when a gem as frequently used as Ruthless was just flat out excluded from being able to be used with it?

Deciding a specific support doesn't work with a skill it technically should be able to is something you guys seem to shy away from doing, so that's why I ask.
Last edited by Travesty9090 on Dec 5, 2017, 9:15:44 PM
"
Chris wrote:

Not enough buffs for unpopular Ascendancy Classes

You mistyped skills. Please fix up some of the older skills. It's what tons of people look for on new leagues. Having once fun skills get curb stomped into nerf oblivion and never getting a chance at the emergency room flat out sucks.
"
malideli wrote:
Hi chris, thank you for the update. Are there any plans to take a balance pass at the skill tree outside of the leech changes?

we get the new passive tree tomorrow so hopefully it's changed a bit
Don't worry about it dad.
So you DON'T actually have "a decent list of buffs coming tomorrow", you were just deflecting backlash, and are now having to backpedal that buffs and more positive changes are coming "in later patches and 3.2"?
Probably just the community overreacting! I expected a bit more numerical changes myself, but I'm happy to hear more buffs/changes are planned for 3.1.x and 3.2 :) Thanks for the communication and congratulation on managing to reach such an extreme deadline for two expansions in a row!
Honestly it's fine to just state information rather than reveal and hype. The times where it is done in an interesting way would just gain farther emphasis as such.
I liked the way information was introduced this league, overall this has been a very hype start for the new league, especially coming from harbinger.

Do we know yet how annul orbs are going to be implemented?
"
So you DON'T actually have "a decent list of buffs coming tomorrow", you were just deflecting backlash, and are now having to backpedal that buffs and more positive changes are coming "in later patches and 3.2"?

you want me to check out the patch notes and shoot you a private message of what got buffed? [Removed by Support]
Can we get clarification on how the bug fix affects Sunder's single target dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info