Witchfire Brew now applies Despair NERF

So i cant bypass my gruthkul's pelt debuff for now with that flask / Cant leech insta from VP/ACUITY its sad but i deal with it .... but why you nerfed Witchfire Brew lol what ? can you stop change all items we play and enjoy to absol shit trash ? plz / what a reason to nerf it ??????
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2017, 7:25:02 PM
the baby wants keep hes toys and not change gear every fc'ing rework / imagine you hunt for some items and then all thats items full reworked . you will want do it again and again ?im dont think so , or may be you mad nolifer then its ok . but im want be sure its any reason to hunt items in this game
You should be able to hunt down any item in a month even if you were playing 3 hours a day, dont complain about trivialities, your build got hit, man up and dont complain.
i deal with nerf acuity cause its feels OP ok its not problem mate , but flask isnt OP / its look like you donate money and get skin ( im donate time and got some items (not op just want roleplay)) and then i will revork you infernal set you very like for example to cold you hate , you will donate me more time ?NOPE you will not i think if you arent idiot , thats looking like this but they dont do it cause its REAL money , but no one here care about your time , you are nothing for game devs here , dont forget
P.s sry my engl so low
Last edited by Apxlord on Dec 5, 2017, 5:42:50 AM
it's life.
imagine ordering a gram of coke but you get amphetamine instead
we always NOT get what we want.
if nothing guaranted here , where is reason to play this game . and as i told you early if you not get stuff you payed for , then what a reason to pay ???
the game should be trusted at least a little , yeah ?
And isnt a single item problem you dont understand
Last edited by Apxlord on Dec 5, 2017, 5:49:17 AM
You did not pay for an item.

Let me guess, you're playing SC?
Last edited by shadowthedead on Dec 5, 2017, 5:53:56 AM
you pay your time (time its money if wish ) you dont read my post (
it dosnt matter . im played Sc now but early im played HC too
If time is money... playing games = waste of time = money?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info