Crash during Chayula Breach. WASTED currency!

Having spent an EXTORTIONATE amount on a Chayula breachstone (5ex... the cheapest of 4 on the market...) and then the game crashes to dashboard while I'm going through the mob phase, with no chance of getting back into the game before the Breach closed again. Colossal waste of currency. What the actual f***?!

Suffice to say, I'm pretty annoyed about that. I've had 12 Chayula splinters drop between 6 characters all in the high 80's/low 90's.

Seriously, I love this game, but this is ridiculous, another part of the game that Xbox users are basically wasting their time/currency on by trying it.
The others being Hall of Grandmasters (laggy nightmare), The Shaper (use portal & go do something else for 5 minutes) & general movement abilities (no explanation needed if you've tried using one). I'm not counting Perandus manor because that's down to disgusting amounts of player greed on the price (never seen one for less than 40ex).

As something of a completionist, knowing that there's at least 3 Achievements that I pretty much can't get (complete the Atlas, all Breachlords, Hall of Grandmasters) kinda puts me off trying.
Think I'm done with the Xbox version now.
Some decent 6links & uniques going up on trade for nothing before I quit, get in there sharpish guys! ;)

Edit: I'd like to add that this has happened during an Esh breachstone as well, but 30c is less of a crushing moment than 5ex.
Last edited by AngryBarry on Dec 5, 2017, 4:55:27 AM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2017, 3:41:59 PM
i failed my first chayula breachstone too because of some terrible desync using shield charge. i have done about 8-10 breachstones this league and have never crashed during one though. i think you are having some bad luck.
Last edited by jay221 on Dec 5, 2017, 3:44:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info