Brief between-leagues noob stream

I've had a bit of the drink and am gonna stream a new character on Standard tonight until I can't, either from embarrassment or fatigue. Note that I only started playing a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not amazing by any means. Perhaps those who would be looking to vicariously relive their noob days through me would enjoy this stream.

For the record, the kind of build I'm going for is basically straight out of Fallout. Power Armor + Super Sledge. It would probably work better as Marauder, but I like the Duelist too much. Pure strength (unless I need other stats later for something I want), pure armor, two handed mace and eventually Sunder. Part of me kind of hates going Sunder because I know it's the cookie cutter type of thing, and I don't like how it's just a frontal cone. I like Earthquake more because it hits an entire area around me, but I don't like the delay, so we'll just go for Sunder for now.

Don't know how far I'll get. Could last hours, could last minutes. I drop off very fast when I realize I've drank too much to continue. Consider this a stream that's had a vaal orb applied to it.

http://www.twitch.tv/jenifer_irwin/
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2017, 6:17:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info