Top Xbox builds?

Hey everyone. Due to there is no leaderboards on Xbox it is hard to tell the top builds. I understand pc and Xbox builds are different. I am looking to start a new character and was looking for a good all around build. Currently I have a level 90 Tornado shot Raider. What are your opinions on top builds?
Last edited by OneHitRick on Dec 3, 2017, 9:07:34 PM
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2017, 9:50:37 PM
Sunder builds work great on Xbox. It's also something that a lot of players use but I'm not so sure it's a good endgame build. I run into some problems with maps of t12 and higher with my build and since it's impossible to buy items with what GGG calls a trading board I'm not so sure it's possible to kill the shaper with a sunder build.
"
OneHitRick wrote:
Hey everyone. Due to there is no leaderboards on Xbox it is hard to tell the top builds. I understand pc and Xbox builds are different. I am looking to start a new character and was looking for a good all around build. Currently I have a level 90 Tornado shot Raider. What are your opinions on top builds?

Save your energy and build up hype for the abyss league!
You got few days to sneak peak on streamers and get a clue about the new skill gems.
Berserker ancestral warchief with disfavour. I finished any content with it.
Ngamahu's Flame cyclone/molten strike berzerker is a pretty decent one too. Just taken that one through Shaper & Uber Atziri before dismantling at 93 for a last minute fun build.
Last edited by AngryBarry on Dec 4, 2017, 8:18:49 AM
Thanks everyone for the feedback and build ideas. The builds provided seem to be a good change of pace from my bow character. Will give me something to try out before the new league rolls out. Really excited for the new league. Hope the new league is a big success for GGG and the Xbox community continues to grow.
The major difference between PC builds and Xbox builds is skill/spell targeting. With that in mind, I don't see any reason why a top PC build couldn't be a top Xbox build. The only major constraint I see is the Xbox economy: an expensive PC build is going to be a HELLA expensive Xbox build.
"
insulin009 wrote:
The major difference between PC builds and Xbox builds is skill/spell targeting. With that in mind, I don't see any reason why a top PC build couldn't be a top Xbox build. The only major constraint I see is the Xbox economy: an expensive PC build is going to be a HELLA expensive Xbox build.

You're right in what you say, but if you're using a standard Xbox one, using something like a GMP spell echo magma orb with the acid MTX... your framerate gets annihilated! I learned that the hard way. Or if you need to use a lot of buttons regularly. Otherwise there aren't any major differences overall.
Yeah the builds on Xbox are alot more expensive. Makes it alot harder to test items/builds out. Hopefully over time the economy stabilizes. It is challenging to price items. Been looking at items needed for suggested builds and prices are all over the place.
The main issues, in my opinion, with the market on the XBoX version:

1) No search features. Means if there are 100-250 items you have to look through (jewel/prophecy = kms) have fun

2) Ridiculous overpricing. This is due in part to there being overall less players on the XBoX version versus the PC version, but the prices staying borderline obscene all season is all due to alot of these points in different percentages.

3) You can only have 5 active offers. This limits things alot, and is a huge problem, even 10 wouldn't really be much better, but it would be a start.

4) The inability to see gamertags when trading. This is a problem because of point 3, if I could at least see someone's gamertag, without having to message them via the offer, I could negotiate much easier. Even when I do message with the offer, most people ignore it, I'm assuming due to the feature feeling clunky.

5) Only currency allowed in the offer window. If number 3 and 4 weren't a problem, then this wouldn't be a problem. Mainly it is the lack of gamertag information that makes this a problem, since it's pretty difficult without using communities/forums (which still lack the player base the PC version have) to find people to trade items with.

I don't think the market is unusable, but it definitely feels daunting for a new to xbox poe player, especially a new player with no PoE PC version experience.

TLDR: Give me search functions for TRADE and we are good to go :)
Last edited by At2ocious on Dec 4, 2017, 9:51:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info