The Abyss League Challenges and Rewards

I have to say, free item never comes that amazing.
I got this. Good set of challenges.
well RIP 36 with those bullshit challenges. yeah, I might leave even earlier than I did with Harbinger if the content is as shit as the promo video made it look.
"
BaggerNox wrote:
That portal looks amazing.

Going for 40/40. Not sure about my atlas yet. I was thinking of shaping it. But with All the maps it seems we have to do for challenges might be hard

It's only 3 red sextants to uncomplete a map. Shaped map running will not only still be optimal, but it'll be easier than ever to maintain because you can now go above 126% for increased map tiers.
Well rewards look O.K. for me considering they are free (more or less). The portal effect is the most interesting part. Looks cool, first portal on the ground! Colors seem to be a little too..pale?!

"
Atlantae wrote:
ez 36/40, 40/40 idk yet

Yeah. Challenges are relatively easy again...some of the encounter challenges feel challenging. But I think you can complete at least 2/3 of all challenges while grinding without looking at the overview.

IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
200 council members LUL
I want that portal... but I suck at completing challenges :(
That is going to be a VERY hard and tiring league for me...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Encounters II seems pretty spooky!
PoE Major achievements: 8/28/2016 - I chanced a Headhunter in a 144 leather belt chancing session
you guys always complain about stuff thrown at you for free?

36 challenges doesn't look that difficult, the challenge is to manage enough playtime over new year and holidays.

at the time i linked my stuff and was able to survive harbinger maps, harbinger league just ended. if ggg would improve stash handling, permanent leagues would be an option over new year.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 3, 2017, 7:31:25 PM
Finally! <3
🐢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info