Why not shorten the map trials?

The map trials are just awful. I don't know anybody who enjoys running around avoiding traps. It isn't fun. So why even have them in the game? If map trials must stay in the game, why not shorten them?

I just finished a trial of burning rage and it was so godawful long. Not everybody plays sonic-the-hedgehog builds you know.
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2017, 7:37:53 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Trial of Burning Rage is the most trying of trials. Not from a good perspective but from a "why-the-heck-am-I-torturing-myself-like-this" perspective. Trials only have to be repeated once per league now, which is a big incentive to play standard, for me.

359 threads like this one, with 947 names in support Over 350 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 940 posters in support

People here do say they like the loathsome labyrinth the way it is but, whenever GGG reduces the loathsome content they always seem to agree that it was a good thing to do.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info