PLEASE HELP..INVENTORY NOT SHOWING UP

I've noticed recently that when I do an inventory search for online users only that quite often the gear I have for sale(that's on publicly shared tabs) is not showing up in the search. Quadruple checked and this is happening to me a lot. Trading is a big part of my game so please let me know what's going on as soon as you are able. Thanks GGG.
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2017, 1:00:14 PM
Searching online users doesn't pull every available online item. Repeating the search a few times tends to pull different results.
I have a rare Bereks Respite that never shows up....never. Tried to email support to no avail.
I also noticed that, i couldn't find my own items with the online filter on. tbh, I would have a friend check it for you, while you ar online. it might be possible, that they added to the filter, that you won't see your own items and if online only is off, its totally unfiltered, so showing your own items as well. Just a theory , but you could check it out, maybe with an easy to find item.

But as Dagolara mentioned, I also got so many times different results with multiple searches. I really hope, that chris will address this whole trading issue on xbox soon.
The trade market is far from perfect and I think we'd all like to hear what's in the works for improvements and reworks. I made some suggestions in the feedback thread and no reply from GGG. I can get 50+ people to comment in the Xbox club about the market but not a single word from them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info