Looking for a starter shaper viable build for 3.1

Hi,
so the next league is almost here, i'm currently wondering what build i could throw at the 3.1, but since there will be lots of changes i am currently stuck.
Does someone have a build to recommend?
Ideally a build which does not require a lot of currency to be shaper viable would be nice.

I was looking towards cyclone or frost blade but i can the mono-target damage will be too low.
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2017, 11:57:29 AM
Since 3.1 patch notes arn't out yet its kinda hard to say because we don't know what changes will happen.

Sunder is a pretty great starter for all content though. Shaper himself is not really about having super high dps, you can do him with an average amount of dps as long as you can dodge his attacks.
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Since 3.1 patch notes arn't out yet its kinda hard to say because we don't know what changes will happen.

Sunder is a pretty great starter for all content though. Shaper himself is not really about having super high dps, you can do him with an average amount of dps as long as you can dodge his attacks.

You will take some damage though.
But by shaper viable what i really meant was a build that could take down shaper with a speed ok-ish and without spending 200ex on it :D

Will look into sunder, i wonder what the modifications on vaal pact will do to frost blades build, i guess we will have to wait and see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info