Trading on Xbox

Please change the xbox to use the same system as the PC for trading. I would much rather be able to search for the items that I want and have to try and track down players that are afk or off line as opposed to the system that is currently being used.

The fact that you guys are even concerned with the difficulty of trading in the game and want to keep it difficult is rather moronic to be honest. There are tons of sites out there which are 3rd party for both console and PC that allow players to trade stuff in a more reasonable manner. Not to mention that they support real money trades as well.

I personally feel that the stuff in the game is entirely too rare considering how many of the builds in the game require extremely rare items to even be viable. Of the 6 people that I know who got their 40/40 harbingers challenges on the xbox. They all play the exact same builds or extremely similar builds with less than 5 skilltree/item differences.

The only thing that is being accomplished by this concept of difficult trading is just making the masses have a harder time playing the game. The hardcore players all have ways to get around these restrictions.

Most xbox players either have access to a keyboard on their system, use a laptop to run the xbox app or use the phone to search stuff from poe.trade already so why not just integrate xbox into this system unless you are going to start adding functionality to the current console trade system.
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2017, 11:09:59 AM
You can choose will you search just online ppl or offline too. Personally I think it’s not that easy to make trading on Xbox easy as on pc. They will need to implement chat(if they go with whisper method) which they don’t want I think or not yet at least, and besides that, every decisions they made, or want to implement something new to the game they must to consult with Microsoft and if they approve then can be implemented. It’s not easy as on pc for sure. I understand your frustration about it, but, honestly I already get used to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info