The Enslaver Gameplay Preview

Looks very boring. Why are so many bosses just big armoured guys?
Ugh. Another bullet hell multi phase boss...really?!

As someone with slow reflexes and mechanical skill, these type of bosses are the bane of my PoE life.

Please can we have fewer of these types of bosses in the future.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
ya i can't tell if this is path of exile or Imperishable Night?
Last edited by xMustard on Nov 29, 2017, 9:08:52 PM
@ people complaining cus they cant faceroll LOLOLOL
SSF since ~OB
Can't wait to totally ignore this boss' mechanics.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
fesru wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
So I'd love for the designer of this encounter to answer me this...when is a channeling or similar build that needs to be stationary supposed to deal damage?

There's a lot of talk about how problematic instant leech with insane instant attack damage is but this is one of the main reason builds gravitate towards that. Fights that leave no room to deal damage but instead focuses on ability overload.

Wanted to say exactly this.

I would like to keep this question going until answered by GGG. Original poster raises a very good point.
Was hoping for a new class/ascendancy. But even without all of that can you re-work end game so that I can map when I feel I am able sans the act 10 shenanigans I literally get bored around act 8 and just cannot push past it solo. Content isn't hard but it's my "old school" POE break point character wise.

(I know I get it, the resistance malus) could we just have that graced upon us by Kitava act 10 OR your first map in the map device?

Either that or make the leveling process of PoE fun, best drops (map gated) best currency opportunities be it flipping or pure farming (map gated) end of your ascendancy tree (map gated to an extent)

I'd just like to get to maps without the monotony and end game is looking so much more fun here lately, I've played since CB I'm burning out on the act runs, once I hit 60 I need maps, I don't care about the story anymore, I just want to chase more loot and the only way that happens is in maps. Either balance it so there's a chance to get better things while running these acts (like seriously why are we legitimate players still being punished for botter actions???) or help me skip the clutter after my 1st character in a league and get myself into maps quicker.

As far as this new boss, seems bullet hellish, I like it :)
GG, GGG! I can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX & a gore scorching ray skill gem MTX mmmm one can hope!
Yay.

Do you actually think that the video you posted is realistic? Some FOTM build will kill whatever the boss fight is in 10 seconds.

Apart from that, yay. Lots of GFX effects that look cool, but from the fight I have no idea which of them are actually dangerous. Seems like half of them deal no damage at all. At some point you should have someone tell you that the primary point of graphics isn't to look good. It is to inform the players about what is going on in the game (in this case: fight).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Fire/phys with semi-intelligent projectiles?
what takes 2 minutes here, probably lasts 20 seconds with a real-world build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info