Xbox ladder, race event, Xbox character link to website?

Will xbox players be able to participate in race events? Link our characters to the website’s account? Or get ladders so we can where we rank?
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2017, 8:51:56 AM
"
Obekagato wrote:
Will xbox players be able to participate in race events?

Yes.

My understanding is that the current race events - like the previous ones - were not scheduled, but development work dragged on and races are an economical way of pumping out content to keep players engaged. If GGG had known in advance they'd be doing the races, they could have tried to add support for them in the Xbox One version before the races had started. They just didn't have enough prior warning to get that work done before the event started.

"
Obekagato wrote:
Link our characters to the website’s account?

GGG do plan on adding Xbox One integration to the website at some point in the future. I don't know for certain how in-depth this will be, so I can't comment for sure on characters.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I remember reading a few months ago from a GGG employee that races will not be implemented on Xbox one for the foreseeable future. Something to do on Microsofts end.
Obviously we need to see Xbox integration on the PoE website because otherwise social frames from supporter packs are completely useless.

If one opens up their wallet, they ought to be able to use the product/service they purchase.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Obekagato wrote:
Will xbox players be able to participate in race events?

Yes.

My understanding is that the current race events - like the previous ones - were not scheduled, but development work dragged on and races are an economical way of pumping out content to keep players engaged. If GGG had known in advance they'd be doing the races, they could have tried to add support for them in the Xbox One version before the races had started. They just didn't have enough prior warning to get that work done before the event started.

"
Obekagato wrote:
Link our characters to the website’s account?

GGG do plan on adding Xbox One integration to the website at some point in the future. I don't know for certain how in-depth this will be, so I can't comment for sure on characters.

So pretty much all race inbetween season is a no go?

Might wanna sit around the table and change the way they do thing because that a big part of poe.

It already annoying egnouh that we probably wont have access to any of the MTX giveaway atleast don't short us on race. I mean it not evne been a year and we already missed out on 3510 cosmetic giveaway + 2 box per account + 38 demigod armor and now lots of possible hat mtx.
IGN : DCDTDito
"
insulin009 wrote:
Obviously we need to see Xbox integration on the PoE website because otherwise social frames from supporter packs are completely useless.

Social frames are in-game only. You can add supporter titles though- which is what I'm looking forward to.

Any ETA on that, GGG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info