ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
I don't think that Lorber has Kremlin connections, I know he does. Why do I know? Because I'm not lazy. I find facts instead of relying on a Kremlin owned 'news' outlet and the words of a man who has lied 8000 times in 2 years.

Also, you still don't know what collusion is.

Looking at this thread I'm pretty sure you know nothing. You're hallucinating.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=C271u_1548971605
anyone see this yet?
looks like law code for wall is being supported
https://twitter.com/pvnktrashzak/status/1094866240441671681
Getting political news from liveleak. That's wild even for my standards (I get my news from /pol/).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
I don't think that Lorber has Kremlin connections, I know he does. Why do I know? Because I'm not lazy. I find facts instead of relying on a Kremlin owned 'news' outlet and the words of a man who has lied 8000 times in 2 years.

Also, you still don't know what collusion is.

That's over 8000 false and misleading statements made publicly. I suspect President Trump lies even more frequently in private.

I'll help out our friends that support our colluder-in-chief President.
collusion - secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Why did all those people that The_Reporter listed (only a partial list) lie about meeting with Russians? There's really only one reasonable answer that I've ever heard. As Donald Trump Jr. said, "I love it!" Which obviously means, "let's meet and collude as you have suggested".
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

collusion - secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Why did all those people that The_Reporter listed (only a partial list) lie about meeting with Russians? There's really only one reasonable answer that I've ever heard. As Donald Trump Jr. said, "I love it!" Which obviously means, "let's meet and collude as you have suggested".

If we agree on your definition of collusion, Junior did nothing wrong. There was no secret agreement or cooperation. They met and nothing happened. Meeting Russians isn't illegal by the way, neither is lying about meeting them (unless you're under oath of course).

Oh, and opposition research also isn't illegal. Remember when Hillary hired a foreign agent to get Russian intelligence on Trump?
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 1, 2019, 5:29:11 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Getting political news from liveleak. That's wild even for my standards (I get my news from /pol/).

i use /pol/ as well but the recorded procession being posted to liveleak doesnt detract from its importance. this is a recent thing that can be looked into. its not like some liveleaker held a press conference himself
Virginia governor Ralph Northam, the guy who wants to sacrifice babies to Moloch, posed in blackface or a KKK robe in his medical school year book. The defense is funny.

Remember when they tried to utterly destroy Kavanaugh for being a douchy dudebro in college? I remember.
yea and the guy from NJ who just announced his Democrat Presidential bid Corey Booker orally raped a man in the 90's. It's ok though, he's a minority and a leftist. free passes for all
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

If we agree on your definition of collusion, Junior did nothing wrong. There was no secret agreement or cooperation. They met and nothing happened. Meeting Russians isn't illegal by the way, neither is lying about meeting them (unless you're under oath of course).

Oh, and opposition research also isn't illegal. Remember when Hillary hired a foreign agent to get Russian intelligence on Trump?

And he DID lie while under oath. Also, nothing has to come of it for a conspiracy to take place, the agreement to move forward is enough.

Also, as TD stated, they ALL lied about their contacts with Kremlin agents over and over.
"

And he DID lie while under oath.

Wrong.

"
Also, nothing has to come of it for a conspiracy to take place, the agreement to move forward is enough.

A mix of wrong and wtf is that even supposed to mean.

"
Also, as TD stated, they ALL lied about their contacts with Kremlin agents over and over.

Don't care as long as it's not under oath.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info