ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
.. and learning Lesbian Dance Theory in college.

haha funny lol
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 7, 2019, 12:41:44 AM
"
SnowCrash wrote:

She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics. She's a US rep at the age of 29. Hardly lesbian dance theory...

That wasn't a jab at our Queen, more at you. She wouldn't condenscendingly talk down to the working class, I suppose.

"

Says the 40 something who plays video games all day long :)

Nothing wrong with that tbh, as long as one can afford it. When I'm 40 I will most likely be able to afford it. More than a decade to go and it's looking good :)

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Pretty sure Xavderion has a job over in Deutschland. Otherwise he'd scurry back to the Land of Winning asap. Or. Would. He?

Apart from paying €8000 a year for the health care everyone tells me is free, and paying quite a shitload of taxes, I find it very nice here in Germany. Would never move to the US unless I had a very good reason.

"

He cheated to win.

Another Alex Jones tier conspiracy. Loony!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 7, 2019, 1:17:31 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
the Land of Winning ..

That synonym for the US is also pretty funny haha
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 7, 2019, 5:01:37 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
the Land of Winning ..
Well it used to be Land of Liberty, but so far all I see is the liberty to be made for work for no pay if you happen to be a federal employee in one of several key sectors, to be treated like shit if you're a minority, to be either afraid or merely distrustful of your police force, to be fucked over by ridiculous medical bills, to be reasonably wary of being shot by a stranger having a bad day, to be in life-long debt if you get a half-decent tertiary education, and to be lied to pretty much every day by the most powerful person in the country if not the world.
Is the US the Land of Winning So Much Winning You'll Get Sick Of It? Honestly, no.

Is the US anywhere close to as bad as you paint it to be here? Also, no.

I'd have hoped that, by now, you'd have figured out the the mainstream media is more than willing to lie; that's how we got into Iraq (and Vietnam). That doesn't mean Trump doesn't lie too; he aims to exaggerate his accomplishments as the opposition media aims to deny them. If you don't want to trust Trump that's more than fine, it's healthy skepticism — but if you believe CNN any further than you can throw them, you're a damned fool.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Interesting video about the manufactured controversy around our Queen dancing on a rooftop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPon3Lb1nck

TL;DW: Freshly made (zero reach, zero followers) super stereotypically right-wing Twitter account posts a self-edited version of a ten year old Youtube video in the middle of the night. Early next morning, somehow the big mainstream media is ready with long articles, several "sources" and what not and is writing about how outraged conservatives are about the video and how that totally backfired. There was zero outrage from anyone, and conservatives were actively asking about where this ourtage was supposed to be. No proof was given. It was just another "Democrats collude with mainstream media" story, like we've seen during 2016.

TL;DR;DW: The fake news media is the enemy of the people
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
the Land of Winning ..

Well it used to be Land of Liberty, but so far all I see is the liberty to be made for work for no pay if you happen to be a federal employee in one of several key sectors, to be treated like shit if you're a minority, to be either afraid or merely distrustful of your police force, to be fucked over by ridiculous medical bills, to be reasonably wary of being shot by a stranger having a bad day, to be in life-long debt if you get a half-decent tertiary education, and to be lied to pretty much every day by the most powerful person in the country if not the world.

With liberties like those, I do wonder if at least a little more regulation and restriction on the right entities might not be appealing to some Americans by now.

I love my country but such accurate descriptions cause me pause.. ... ... After thinking about all I can say is that I am hopeful that things will improve in two years.

Along those lines, I do wonder if Trump will be dumb enough to declare a national emergency on the border and then start unilaterally building his symbol of racism?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
I'm Canadian but travel to Texas quite a bit for work, it's not nearly as bad as as you are making it sound.

The info in that sentence is key here. You will find most people that complain about their country (not that there are not things to complain about in any country) have literally NEVER traveled outside it. They therefore have no way to measure it against other countries. They get their info from propaganda news, social media (opinions), what their online friends say (again opinion), etc.

That is nowhere near the same thing as actually experiencing it.

Worse, they will actually tell you that you are wrong about some other country that you used to live in but they have never traveled to. Takes brains as well as cajones!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jan 7, 2019, 4:20:51 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
then start unilaterally building his symbol of racism?

How is the wall racist?

The wall itself isn't racist. The impetus for the wall is based on a racist opinion of Hispanics being rapists and criminals and some may be good people. It's an apparent racist view of shithole countries being black and hispanic, you know not good white people countries that should be the ones allowed to immigrate.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
According to the progressive ideologue, any imbalance in outcome is the result of not skill or luck, but of bias. Therefore, any policy which has an outcome that isn't by some magic perfectly balanced so as to have equal outcome upon all racial groups is potentially racist to them.

The exception in their minds is any outcome that effects white people negatively more than nonwhites. Because white people are the oppressors and nonwhites the oppressed, they reckon, and the oppressed cannot be the oppressor because that'd be way too fucking complicated, there is no such thing as anti-white racism.

TL;DR: The self-styled anti-racists, who are obsessed with race, are constantly labeling as "racists" those who concern themselves with things other than race.
"
Turtledove wrote:
The wall itself isn't racist.
Of course it isn't. It's a wall. It can't discriminate on the basis of anything except geographic position.
"
Turtledove wrote:
The impetus for the wall is based on a racist opinion of Hispanics being rapists and criminals and some may be good people.
You're strawmanning the argument. A more accurate representation would be: Trump is claiming that the proportion of murderers and rapists who illegally immigrate from Mexico is significantly higher than the proportion of murderers and rapists among Mexicans who immigrate legally and/or among the general Mexican population.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 7, 2019, 5:43:08 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
The concern is that people entering illegally from the southern border are more likely to be criminals or involved in illegal activity. Trump just worded it in a very political incorrect way.
It's a little more than that; he was specific about the types of illegal activity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info