ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
coatofarms wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
How trash is Atlas? I see it's at "Mostly Negative" on Steam. Did they fix anything yet?

The biggest thrill is seeing if you are getting reimbursed for playing more than 2 hours

A lot of people are playing it b/c they don't want the Chinese to dominate the server and b/c a race war makes the game more interesting.

I thought pirates are suppose to be brutal. People can't beat top Chinese players in a fair fight? What to do when they start "cheating"? That isn't Communism in any way. Capitalism ho!!! Because life isn't fair to begin with.
Lots of western Atlas players are saying that the fight is not fair b/c the Chinese are using zerg tactics/exploits/cheats(duping/hacking)/DDoS'ing the server and then replacing the dropped western players with their own players.

Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 6, 2019, 4:09:20 AM
"
coatofarms wrote:
Lots of western Atlas players are saying that the fight is not fair b/c the Chinese are using zerg tactics/exploits/cheats(duping/hacking)/DDoS'ing the server and then replacing the dropped western players with their own players.

People can use the same tactics. Why should it be fair? Fairness protect the weak. Competition bring Out the Worst in people and People would prey on the weak. Survival MMOs are competitive games.
Well, I think there's a difference between competition and cheating. Hacking/duping/DDoS'ing the servers is cheating imo.
Back on topic, you lot, or I'll close this thread!

=^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
coatofarms wrote:
Well, I think there's a difference between competition and cheating. Hacking/duping/DDoS'ing the servers is cheating imo.

The powerful will disregard Rules that others follow. Their “Unfair” position or privileges allow them to transgress on socially unacceptable norms and emerge relatively unscathed. People wouldn't like it and they shouldn't expect them to. Cheating/Hacking/duping/DDoS'ing are good for individuals if people are unlikely to get caught or there is no or little punishment for it. "Cheating" is part of the competition.

So what if it is cheating? Winning is winning even if people are cheating. People get away with it when Rules aren't rigorously enforced in MMO. And they often aren't. There is many legal "cheating" in many MMOs in form of Microtransaction or RMT. Cheating is highly desirable if you aren't likely to get caught or there is no punishment for it. Cheating is a Choice Not a Mistake. Some moral wrongs are punishable by law, for example, rape or murder. Other moral wrongs have little or no consequences of importance. So what if people cheat in video games?
I wonder if Ray is aware that he's distributing Kremlin propaganda and racism, or is the hypnosis of the cultists that complete?
"
I wonder if Ray is aware that he's distributing Kremlin propaganda and racism, or is the hypnosis of the cultists that complete?
Dude, tell me one thing that's racist about either of those image macros.

Protip: you can't.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Dude, tell me one thing that's racist about either of those image macros.

Protip: you can't.

When you're a Media Matters shill, everything is Russia and Racism.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Queen Cortex wants to tax your thought crimes, sexist pig. Behave like a good boi or pay up.

Spoiler

I'm amazed at how Fox news and the Republican base has elevated this insignificant less than a week old representative way out of proportion to her actual standing in the world. Are the Republicans really so misogynistic that they can't handle a loud mouth female? What is going on here?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info