ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
morbo wrote:
Wow, so you guys actually still believe that "The Russians" stole the election? Wow... seriously? I guess that cult conditioning really is a thing. Or are you just coping with stress?

Watches CNN corporate dystopian "news"
Tells people to get informed

I doubt many people believe that Russians stole the election. No one in thread has claimed that. Perhaps you are confusing this thread with something else that you read on the Internet? Or perhaps that is the cult conditioning that you are referring to? What cult are you a member of perhaps someone could offer you some help?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 11, 2018, 10:26:26 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
I'm sure they believe it will be more money in their pockets, in the long run, if Trump wins the war.

The trade war is still going on, and as long as Trump gets any kind of concessions, he will declare himself the winner, and all his supporters will be happy.

So again: how is the trade war going to hurt him? Do any of you people who oppose Trump actually think his supporters will abandon him because he did a trade war with China? Even though he effectively promised to while campaigning?
Ah, I thought your name rang a bell. You're the guy who pretended I said something, even though I didn't, then didn't accept any clarification, instead opting to ridicule me not once or twice, but 4 times in a row repeating the same post. Like a parrot in an echo-y cave. Yeah. Not sure why I bother, but here goes.

1. Will Trump's damaging economic policies harm his popularity?
Those that care about their wallet, sure.

2. Do I think that Trump, short of committing genocide, will lose his brainwashed core base?

Um, that's an interesting question. Probably Dems don't need them.

In any case, people who are not convinced of facts, logic and/or reasoning, aren't really worth fighting for, in any sense, in my opinion. Too much de-programming involved and education.

Just pity them, and move on.

I know alot of foreigners may not understand USA politics. You have a critical failure here, so I'll help explain:

If the economy goes bad before the 2020 election, Democrats blame Trump, and the liberal media supports this assertion; meanwhile, Trump blames Democrats who control the house, and conservative media supports that assertion.

Maybe in foreign countries you have some type of unbiased, factual reporting, but we do not have that in the USA.

Lol, so half these people posting in this thread how horrible we have it because of Trump....aren't even Americans? Haha that's rich. So they scour the web hunting various news articles for confirmation bias to point out to us why we SHOULD be struggling. Why America SHOULD be going down the tubes. When the people living here know we aren't.

I love it.

I've lived through 6 presidencies. Only 2 have negatively affected my life. Bush and Obama. I've been waiting 2 years for Trump to supposedly ruin it, but hasn't happened yet. Only gotten better.
Last edited by Destructodave on Dec 11, 2018, 10:37:18 PM
The most powerful nation in the world is the USA. When world news is covered in most areas of the world, it is common that USA news is one of the topics covered. This means that it is common for people outside the USA are familiar with and have an opinion on the President of the USA. I personally know that Trump is generally considered an idiot in both Taiwan and Mexico, since I have in-laws living in those two countries. He is not well liked in most countries, Russia and Israel being important exceptions to this rule.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2018/10/01/trumps-international-ratings-remain-low-especially-among-key-allies/
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 11, 2018, 10:48:42 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
The most powerful nation in the world is the USA. When world news is covered in most areas of the world, it is common that USA news is one of the topics covered. This means that it is common for people outside the USA are familiar with and have an opinion on the President of the USA. I personally know that Trump is generally considered an idiot in both Taiwan and Mexico, since I have in-laws living in those two countries. He is not well liked in most countries, Russia being an important exception to this rule.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2018/10/01/trumps-international-ratings-remain-low-especially-among-key-allies/

And who honestly gives a shit? Seriously? What does some random countries' thoughts on America matter? They will still be standing there waiting on their handouts from America as always. Waiting to be bailed out of whatever they are in, because America gives away more money to the world than any other country. Waiting to ring the phone when something happens and no one else helps.

Just googling financial aid, one of the first thing that pops up is America gives financial Aid to 96% of all countries.

I'm sure worrying about Trump cutting off that money supply has a lot of effect on people's opinions of him. I'm sure a lot of the leeches want the status quo of handouts and free money to continue.

And anyways, its about time we stopped worrying about what other people think. It what pisses me off about other presidencies. They send money all across the world to help the needy while even in my own podunk small town, I can go 15 miles down the road and find a tent city of homeless people who need that help more than whatever unappreciative global shithole they pump that money into.

I also find it funny that for all accounts and purposes, Trump was liked before he ran for president. Its funny how just putting a color to your name (red/blue) can affect people's perceptions of you. He's acting the same way he always has. The truth is if his presidency keeps up the way its going, in 10-15 years people are gonna look back, people removed from his antics, and see he did a good job. Just the people in the present get so foaming at the mouth delirious they can't see 2 feet in front of their face.

Not to mention, our only other option was freaking Hillary Clinton. I mean cmon man. She would be absolutely terrible as a president. She lost for a reason and its not because half of America is stupid. That works both ways. Half of America was also stupid putting her up as a candidate. Democrats done this to themselves trying to keep the old boy's club going by thinking they can elect whoever they want, and deemed it "her turn."

It wasn't. She was a terrible, unliked candidate even more scummy that Trump.
Last edited by Destructodave on Dec 11, 2018, 11:03:01 PM
How did Trump ruin the world?

Hard mode: don't bring up the fake Paris agreement.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Well that was even lamer than the Paris agreement.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:

Lol, so half these people posting in this thread how horrible we have it because of Trump....aren't even Americans? Haha that's rich. So they scour the web hunting various news articles for confirmation bias to point out to us why we SHOULD be struggling. Why America SHOULD be going down the tubes. When the people living here know we aren't.

I love it.

I've lived through 6 presidencies. Only 2 have negatively affected my life. Bush and Obama. I've been waiting 2 years for Trump to supposedly ruin it, but hasn't happened yet. Only gotten better.

Good for you. You sound pretty selfish given how much of the world he's ruined, but hey, good for you and yours. Love it when an American proves how small their world is.

As for scouring the web, the washington post is hardly 'scouring'. One of the most reputable newspapers in US history has gone from slightly left to pretty much straight-up left despite decades of resisting that. What, you think that's some sort of coincidence or personal dislike of Trump? yeah, you probably would.

These days you have to 'scour' the web to find confirmation bias FOR Trump. You won't find it on Fox anymore. LOL.

Ruined half the world, Really. Exactly where and what has he ruined by being president for 2 years. It sure isn't America, since our economy and unemployment is as good as it has been since the freaking 1960's. And generally, if America is doing well, so is the rest of the world.

You know what ruined the rest of the world? That recession started by Clinton, exacerbated by Bush, and flubbed around in by Obama. And, once USA crashed, so did everyone else. Its not the 2 years of Trump that has did anything.

The fact you guys are JUST now talking about how Trump is ruining the world after we had 16 years of pure trash doing their best to actually ruin it is comical enough.

Pot calling the kettle black much? I'm selfish for caring about my own well-being, but you aren't selfish for thinking I should put your's first?

Yes, I care about myself first and foremost. Not apologetic about it, either.
The Kremlin didn't steal the election for Trump. They assisted in the hypnosis and propaganda. They helped to make people falsely believe Hillary was sick and had a pedophilia addiction. They helped make people falsely believe Trump is a genius and a billionaire.

They physically infiltrated the US and led political groups intended to discourage voters and to vote Bernie instead of Hillary, etc.

There's a load more too. Read Mueller's indictment of the Kremlin funded Russians who participated. It's a public government archive and extremely interesting.

Ultimately, it was a combination of things, all illegal, that resulted in mobster Trump's win. But it will be over soon.
You seem to say that the opinions of people outside of the USA are based on foreign aid, LIKELY BULLSHIT is my response. Other explanations have already been given and that wasn't it.

Your assertions about blue/red make no sense. You will need to try harder to explain your thoughts, sorry. Along those same lines, even if your unsupported assertion that everyone around the world liked Trump prior to becoming President, what does that have to do with anything. It makes no sense, so what?

Regarding Hillary Clinton, more irrelevant nonsense that has nothing to do with anything. I really don't understand why Trump is so stuck in the past, reliving the 2016 election, reviving Clinton target dummies over and over just so he can knock her down again. Trump and his supporters both need to try harder to move on from 2016 and join reality here in 2018.
t
Last edited by Destructodave on Dec 11, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info