ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Sadly, that's what they will say.

I won't. I will dedicate my next shot of vodka to that news, as well as to the health of my Russian neighbors.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Enjoy the "tax cuts"
I will enjoy my tax cut and the salty tears.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:

Same here! Delicious! It's not every day you get a tax cut, followed by free salt.

Even more hilarious is that people in blue states might end up paying more! Because they won't be able to deduct *all* their insane taxes paid into places like commiefornia. Those states will be forced to lower their taxes to remain competitive. Otherwise, plants are going to pack their bags out of California, New York and New Jersey and go to places like Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee. This isn't just a tax cut, it's a full-on assault on blue-state America! Ironically that particular provision is actually an acronym called SALT! This was 100% intentional. God Emperor is rubbing their faces in a pile of dookie that they dropped themselves. Treating them like a bunch of sniveling little swamp dogs. This is what 4D chess is, and it's also how you win it.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 20, 2017, 1:37:56 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
Same here! Delicious! It's not every day you get a tax cut, followed by free salt.

Even more hilarious is that people in blue states might end up paying more! Because they won't be able to deduct *all* their insane taxes paid into places like commiefornia. Those states will be forced to lower their taxes to remain competitive. Otherwise, plants are going to pack their bags out of California, New York and New Jersey and go to places like Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee. This isn't just a tax cut, it's a full-on assault on blue-state America! Ironically that particular provision is actually an acronym called SALT! This was 100% intentional. God Emperor is rubbing their faces in a pile of dookie that they dropped themselves. Treating them like a bunch of sniveling little swamp dogs. This is what 4D chess is, and it's also how you win it.
For many (most?) poorer Americans, the standard deduction exceeds any possible deductions they could itemise, meaning the repeal of the federal deduction for state taxes is irrelevant to them. So you can't go around saying poor people in blue states will pay more; that's fake news. Mostly just the rich people in blue states. Fully in keeping with communist values.

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 20, 2017, 1:52:32 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

For many (most?) poorer Americans, the standard deduction exceeds any possible deductions they could itemise, meaning the repeal of the federal deduction for state taxes is irrelevant to them. So you can't go around saying poor people in blue states will pay more; that's fake news. Mostly just the rich people in blue states. Fully in keeping with communist values.

My comments were directed at those rich libs in those states. Yeah all those shotty elitist east/west coast liberals are no doubt going to scream about 'paying their fair share'. LMAO.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 20, 2017, 1:58:56 PM

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
people in blue states might end up paying more! Because they won't be able to deduct *all* their insane taxes paid into places like commiefornia. Those states will be forced to lower their taxes to remain competitive. Otherwise, plants are going to pack their bags out of California, New York and New Jersey and go to places like Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee. This isn't just a tax cut, it's a full-on assault on blue-state America! Ironically that particular provision is actually an acronym called SALT! This was 100% intentional. God Emperor is rubbing their faces in a pile of dookie that they dropped themselves. Treating them like a bunch of sniveling little swamp dogs. This is what 4D chess is, and it's also how you win it.

My comments were directed at those rich libs in those states. Yeah all those shotty elitist east/west coast liberals are no doubt going to scream about 'paying their fair share'. LMAO.
Jeez, I didn't even realize Trump nearly doubled the standard deduction, making things even better for poorer Americans. LOL at California virtue-signalling elites.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
It's really quiet in here. I can hear a pen drop. Silence is also a tale-tale sign of victory to such a degree where the opposition is speachless. This is a victory on not just taxes, but healthcare too. 2 birds knocked out with one stone, and before Christmas, just like the God Emperor promised. I knew things weren't looking good for Democrats when they shifted from 'resist, resist, resist' to 'delay, delay, delay'.

The Wall™ - Coming to a border town near you, 2018.

This is called winning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info