PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

When you bait a senator into calling another senator a slut.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
When you don't have to do shit because people are redpilling themselves now.
Spoiler
Donald Trump: the reckless radical with the unmitigated gall to actually follow the law. Who the fuck does he think he is?

It is a non binding resolution because the Act is in violation of international law.

there is no international law....

I mean there is on paper... but...
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

there is no international law....

I mean there is on paper... but...

Great Powers of the world ignore International Laws. It is no secret.
"
deathflower wrote:

New law imposed by the universe, which is currently comprised of 99% non-human species: humans are no longer allowed to breath. Please follow our new law. Thank you.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Xavderion wrote:
When you bait a senator into calling another senator a slut.

Spoiler

...this is from the same woman who said Donald Trump will never be president. The same woman who lied about her race to gain an advantage. The same woman who's moral compass moves and points to whatever gives her the best outcome in any situation.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

New law imposed by the universe, which is currently comprised of 99% non-human species: humans are no longer allowed to breath. Please follow our new law. Thank you.

People say the darndest things.
The demoralization campaign of the Democrats worked, super low turnout with white voters gave Doug Jones the win. Well played I guess.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Good overcame Evil. Fasten your seatbelts
"
Xavderion wrote:
The demoralization campaign of the Democrats worked, super low turnout with white voters gave Doug Jones the win. Well played I guess.

The guy is a pedophile for fuck sake...
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

The guy is a pedophile for fuck sake...

No "listen and believe" from me, sorry. When a woman alleges that she's been sexually assaulted, she should go to the police and file a report. She didn't? Then she should at least have some hard evidence. She doesn't? Well then I don't believe her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info