ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Yes. That should always be disallowed because it's a mobster tactic.

The Russia sanction is pass by the congress. You need to persuade them to change the laws and not do things behind their back. Sure, If you think it is ok for your own hand to slap your own face.
"
deathflower wrote:
"

The Russia sanction is pass by the congress. You need to persuade them to change the laws and not do things behind their back. Sure, If you think it is ok for your own hand to slap your own face.

Trump won't implement them because he's a Russian connected mobster.

One step closer to tired of winning.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Because clearly, all Muslim people are terrorists. Trump should work on his domestic white male American terrorist problem first.
"
Because clearly, all Muslim people are terrorists. Trump should work on his domestic white male American terrorist problem first.

why would he need to "Work on" his own voters lol
I dont see any any key!
"

If you have a method to surely weed out those immigrants who plan to commit terrorism and those who don't, you could become a very rich man. Meanwhile better safe than sorry. Since islamic terrorism is closely tied to the ideology and culture of islam, that list of banned countries should be greatly expanded.

And even if we disregard the terrorist threat, US/EU is a not an "all you can eat buffet" for the whole planet.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"

Guess Obama was mobster in chief then, and should have never been administered the oath of office, yeah?

http://archive.is/CFm0K
"
innervation wrote:
"

Guess Obama was mobster in chief then, and should have never been administered the oath of office, yeah?

http://archive.is/CFm0K

did you even read what you linked?

He refused to do meet with other nations leaders BECAUSE he didn't want to undermine the presidency of Bush since he was still the president.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Do you support everyone else in his admin doing it? Just curious, b/c I'd love to cross reference it with past, present, and future opinions on Kushner, Manafort, Flynn, et al.
Innervation, if it's not a covert operation it's a different story. The Trump campaign were discussing policy (and other illegal things) with the Russians on the sly. The Russians and/or Trump needed to check with the Obama administration and make known the content of discussion. They did not, because the USA would have NEVER approved of this kind of discussion with a hostile foreign power (Russia)

Read the thread I linked. It shows all of the factors needed to violate the Logan Act.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info