[ASC] [SC] Crumb's Uber Atziri-Shaper-Vaal Temple service!

Completed the Alluring Abyss and the Shaper's Realm for my challenges. Easy, quick, and professional. Thanks!
Last edited by Zaiyr on Dec 3, 2017, 6:26:24 PM
I don't know what else to say, too legit and kind and generous! I am really gonna sent my nudes to him.
Father of three, master of none.
Invited me free for an Alluring Abyss clear for achievement purposes a bit before Harb. league ended. Pretty cool!
Just wanted to leave some feedback. Just before I found this service, a different guy FAILED my mortal set. He had no money to refund me. I was really upset, I had an uneasy feeling about the run even though it seemed like it was going ok. He got close but failed, and close is unacceptable when we are talking with such an expensive set.

Bought another set with a sick stomach, went on mapping. Found OP advertising in 820 and put my chips on him. He easily cleared it and timed it so I got in the map right before the aztiri kill. One of my main reasons to complete aztiri was the steam achievement for it.

After the kill he immediately gave me the dropped mask, no crazy loot this run but loot was secondary for my goals. Highly recommend, don't use any other service!

Sincerely,

SG_Fong.

12/5/17
Nice service! Get my first Vaal Axe drop, you deserve the 1ex tip!
Got Uber Atziri challenge in Harbinger and Abyss league from crumblefux. Always friendly, fast and reliant. thanks! ^.^
Just got my Uber Atziri challenge today, explained everything before doing the service. Overall a great service! 10/10 would recommend.
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Great service 100% would use again <3
100% safe service , payed after getting the completion for Uber Atziri, was quick and serious !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info