3.0.3 Patch Notes

Race ruined by same group playing on twinks, nothing changed.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
The timing for this patch is just terrible.

It can take hours to patch the client and right now, a race is going on. While I don´t care about more than my box, what about those who actually try to win a price? They lose hours because of this.

GGG you really need to hire someone for your company who keeps track of things. Customers are important and you need to be more professional about your game.
"
Ygidua wrote:
The timing for this patch is just terrible.

It can take hours to patch the client and right now, a race is going on. While I don´t care about more than my box, what about those who actually try to win a price? They lose hours because of this.

GGG you really need to hire someone for your company who keeps track of things. Customers are important and you need to be more professional about your game.

Hours? What you on a 56k modem still? On cable + this takes maybe a minute or two.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Nov 18, 2017, 10:27:39 AM
Constantly hanging during area transitions after this patch.
Every time I click on an area transition is a gamble, sometimes it'll go through others it won't, the worst part it that there's a chance it'll still lock on after a successful transition.

Tried everything I could think of, but this is really becoming unplayable :(

Please fix this, it was ok before the patch.
* hidden Notes

NINJA FCKNG NERFED HARBINGER ORBS

16 without a Fckng crapheadmap
Last
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.3 Patch Notes

Note that this patch introduces some visual problems with a few existing Templar armours. We are working on fixing this.

You probably can't make him much worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info