Payment Improvements for Tomorrow's Supporter Packs

lol
Kinda disappointed on GGG's approach on balancing/designing lately.. but take my money :D
I hope I can use Canadian Gift Cards .... I have a ton that I'd like to use!
we want the bitcoin EVERY market - GGG 2017
Oblivious
"
Chris wrote:
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
European customers are now offered prices in Euros, which means that they don't have to pay currency conversion fees any more to make purchases!

Conversion fees? Where? With paypal for example, there is no fee for sending money, afaik.

The Euro is pretty strong compared to USD. Which is because 40$ is not 40€ e.g.. Hopefully the new Euro prices offer a fair exchange rate ;).

85 eurocents per dollar

Regarding the conversion fees, you may be surprised to find out that providers often charge 3-5% for that! It's rolled into the rate they use. This will save you some money if you use a Euro-based credit card for sure.

True. By using a percentage basis this can become pretty ridiculous! More options plus savings is a good thing for people who want to support the game.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
what about canadians...
can we get pricing in CAD to not pay the conversion fees too?
That's dope.
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
"
Fips_PoE wrote:

Conversion fees? Where? With paypal for example, there is no fee for sending money, afaik.

The Euro is pretty strong compared to USD. Which is because 40$ is not 40€ e.g.. Hopefully the new Euro prices offer a fair exchange rate ;).

Paypal has it's own currency conversion fee if you're paying in a different currency than what you're funding with.
NICE!!! tyvm! saving conversion money= more mtx hahaha :d

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my 2 main cards for online games have been blacklisted my xsolla due to having to charge back when my info got hijacked. PLEASE tell me paying through xsolla will be optional and not a mandatory hurdle.
Last edited by djfang on Nov 15, 2017, 10:30:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info