Price check 174 % burning damage RF sceptre

Usually, people like to use Doryani's Catalyst for RF as its total damage goes up to 132 %. I wonder how much collectors and minmaxers would like to pay for this rare, damage sceptre with total of 174 % RF increase.
Last edited by Killigan on Nov 12, 2017, 9:48:03 AM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2017, 2:43:47 PM
The fire damage to spells ruins any chance of an SR RF build using EE as an aside
"
Snapfrozen wrote:
The fire damage to spells ruins any chance of an SR RF build using EE as an aside

no it doesn't. Even it was just plain add fire damage to attacks, it wouldn't mess with EE as you just dont smack the boss with the weapon.
"
"The fire damage to spells ruins any chance of an SR RF build using EE as an aside

no it doesn't. Even it was just plain add fire damage to attacks, it wouldn't mess with EE as you just dont smack the boss with the weapon.

Its fire spell damage what does that have to do smacking with weapon?
Last edited by Muksu123 on Nov 14, 2017, 6:16:12 AM
I'm pretty sure Snap was referring to fact that most SR builds use orb of storms to proc EE and EO, plus sometimes apply a curse.
It's still a insane sceptre just not completely optimal since you can no longer use what is (arguably) the best way to proc both EE and EO at once on bosses
"
BadBuild wrote:
I'm pretty sure Snap was referring to fact that most SR builds use orb of storms to proc EE and EO, plus sometimes apply a curse.
It's still a insane sceptre just not completely optimal since you can no longer use what is (arguably) the best way to proc both EE and EO at once on bosses

Thanks - wrote it in a hurry and now obvious it wasn't clear. This is exactly what I was trying to say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info