Death door should have been made like Inpulsa: unafected by bleed

So phy players could have switched to Bloodlust on swap vs death door users.
Actualy even flask/ascendancies should be changed to this in my opinions.

Well would they change a pve mechanism for pvp purposes?
If not, just un-nerf every dam skills you nerfed in past GGG!

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2017, 7:35:22 PM
Actually Brinerot Whalers works the same way (same mod I guess) and was created before Death's Door.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 9, 2017, 4:14:04 AM
for offscreeners deadeye has been offering better dps than pathfinder since wise of oak, but the problem was getting immune to shock somehow. probably lightning warp enchantment + deadeye going to be the most viable offscreener after release of this chest. (assuming every affix has positive values here) all you need is cannot be frozen boots & this chest.

all you gotta to do is to slam that essnece which gives T0 lightning roll on some imbued wands, and keep slamming that essence until you hit T2 or T1 fire damage. your setup should be focused around equalizing your resists for wise oak. it should take 20-25ex to craft such wand, 50ex for both wands which can perform as good as 360 pdps wands and have additional 15% pen on each.

deadeye: losing 10% pen and gaining 30% more damage on max distance & 50% additional aoe, around 15% better X-Y damage. oh yea sign me up. however, in such meta where blight is cancer, qotf + pathfinder provides better quality of life.

oh also new 25% conversion boots. hell that's a huge dps boost for wanders.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 9, 2017, 10:26:31 AM
Why is everything about staying as far off the screen as possible to you?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info