[3.0] Help with new Necromancer

Hello All,

I have had this game for quite a while, but only got into it deeper recently. I am having a hard time with my Level 75 Necromancer. You can see her gear here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Eneldiar/characters

In general, I was initially aiming for a full summoner build and somewhere along the lines I thought it'd be cool to be able to tack on as many auras as humanly possible. I only obtained Shavronne's recently to make the build somewhat feasible - but I still have many problems:

1) My ES seems way to low (not even at 4k yet). I think this is because of how many uniques I have, but I also don't have much in the way of currency to buy/craft good gear.
2) Not sure which auras are even the most useful to use - if any.
3) I know that a lot of my stuff - especially the passive tree, amulet, rings and belt - aren't optimized. Any advice in that area would be greatly appreciated!

Any advice that could be provided would be awesome! I'm open to pretty much anything that has solid logic behind it, I would just like this build to be a bit more reliable if that's possible.

Last bumped on Nov 7, 2017, 8:27:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info