Timeline Over the Next Few Weeks

companion challange league does this mean its a guild challange league where anyone in the guild does a challange or can help do them to get 100% like everyone in guild doing the 1337 kills to get the achievement meaning your guild overall can do challanges together.

that be cool or im probably just over hyping it
rawrawr
You say well
"
Phish wrote:
companion challange league does this mean its a guild challange league where anyone in the guild does a challange or can help do them to get 100% like everyone in guild doing the 1337 kills to get the achievement meaning your guild overall can do challanges together.

that be cool or im probably just over hyping it

when GGG says "companion challenge league" the mean "the challenge league that will accompany or be introduced at the same time as the new content". For example: "harbinger" was the challenge league that was the companion to the 3.0 content.
"
Splened.
Next expansion : remove vaal pact. Have berserks leech only apply to melee/attacks. Make boss drops worth something or bring their HP back down ffs. Add some sort of spell leeching. Nerf base damage of sunder because im sick of fucking hearing about it and being reminded how unoriginal people can be.

Interesting opinion. IMO, Sunder's popularity this league is a direct result of the nerfs to... pretty much everything else! I have not heard people bragging about Sunder. Most of the conversations I have had are with people who enjoyed playing a melee Earthquake build and saw how bad the AoE nerf impacted EQ... so just decided to stick with Sunder when the EQ gem became available. The other group of Sunder players seem to be those that like a simple and fairly cheap melee build (as it is decent vs a mob or a single target... making it nice for unskilled players like myself).

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised to see a nerf that impacts the Berserker (like making a change to how Vaal Pact works)... seeing how many people did end up using. This league, I tried both Juggernaut and Berserker (without Vaal Pact... using my own sad little build) and while I had a lot fun with Berserker, Juggernaut (with it's Endurance charges) fits my slower play style better.

I hope instead of continuing the "nerf the most popular skill" trend, GGG decides to look at what has already been nerfed and give those skills a little boost to make them more popular and viable.

I don't play spell skill characters, but spell leeching sounds cool!!!
"
KelloPudgerro wrote:
Plz more breach and less harbringer. Also please dont nerf things to the ground again.

I have even better idea. Nerf Guardian and berserker to the ground, and unnerf things that were balanced around them...
3.0 and harbinger was the biggest disapointment i've ever had of Poe.

Almost all builds useless and only few are doable which is bullshit.

The league itself was boring shit, which made me just delete the character at lvl 95 and start different game of boredom..

Another fail like this will mean the death of Poe.

The retarded company policy of fucking up every build , so the new ones are the only played is absolute idiotism.

I WILL NEVER pay a dime to GGG in my life again..

Dont give a fuck about others opinions, just wanted to state mine.

Bye.
PLEASE FIX BOSSES !

From my last league experience, I'm skipping bosses most of the time.

Not that I can't kill them, but it's a waste of time and effort. And also risky in rippy rare corrupted maps. For what reward ? XP ? No. Items ? No. Challenge ? No (I'm not calling Challenge when the fight mechanics is always the same).

I regret those Mephisto/Diablo/Baal/Pindleskin runs in Diablo2 :)
When you killed bosses during hours, you KNEW you could eventually drop something ***VERY*** good !!
Time to get back and test these summoner buffs :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
KelloPudgerro wrote:
Plz more breach and less harbringer. Also please dont nerf things to the ground again.

Harbinger is going away. They are only keeping annulment shards/orbs from this league.
do you have any more details on where in sf one could meet them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info