[3.1] ~~~ UNIQUE ONLY ~~~ | LL Chaos Tri-Curse Occultist | CwC Blight/ED + Contagion + Wither

"
Kwitch wrote:
@SoilnRock for clarification [...]

Hey, I'm fine with criticism and/or questions about my build, I was just a little annoyed as some of the things you mentioned were already covered in the guide.

Also I wasn't aware that the build lists are primarily directed at new players so I didn't add a leveling section at first - which I now did.

Conclusively I stand by this build being both fun and viable until absolute end game - and especially very Unique :-)
I feel ya, I've written guides before as well where the entire concept was 'don't use a pyre' and most of the questions I would get were 'why don't you use a pyre?'.

But yeah, despite being able to dig out the meaty bits, I was just suggesting they be labeled better. Also, most advanced players either use timtips, the subreddit, or watch streamers for builds. The forums are pretty much just a collection for newer players and item showcases... the latter of which are certainly not added to the listing.

Free bump, good work.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
can u explain for me pls why when I just wear this armor ofcourse I kill very quick mobs just i am died aswell?
"
csshadow wrote:
can u explain for me pls why when I just wear this armor ofcourse I kill very quick mobs just i am died aswell?

What do you mean by "just" wearing this armor? To be honest, I don't really get your question ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info