Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Last edited by mmorgan on May 30, 2018, 2:44:17 AM
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2017, 4:26:38 PM
With the maximum rolls possible on every item, including a 600 pDPS bow?

I sure hope you hit 4.6 mil on Barrage. Holy shit LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
another lets input perfect gear build lol

btw i did a real optimized POB same gear same life same movespeed n still no point blank.

https://pastebin.com/WiR22VNY

5.7M dmg so over 1M dmg gain just by optimizing the tree
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Nov 4, 2017, 9:23:25 PM
That's right, the tree is not optimized. I wanted to make it from a tree of a character that I really have to try the tree. I know that it can be optimized much more, for example pointblank, or exit on the side of the damage or do it from scion but I wanted to try
weow, i get pretty much same dps in league with 485 pDps bow
How is that a build, if that is only PoB plays? That's theorycrafting, not a build in the first place.
This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen on the forums xD This "guide" sucks. It basically seems like an invitation for the bullshit-builds series.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Nov 9, 2017, 10:25:20 AM
"
d3s0 wrote:
How is that a build, if that is only PoB plays? That's theorycrafting, not a build in the first place.

They are just trying to promote their youtube. There's been a few of these "guides" where everything is just linked to youtube
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:

They are just trying to promote their youtube. There's been a few of these "guides" where everything is just linked to youtube

Well, that's a pathetic way to do it ^^
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:

Well, that's a pathetic way to do it ^^

Indeed. Especially when using custom BiS gear in PoB and still getting shit numbers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info