[3.0] "CHIDORI" The Meta Breaker - Lightning Strike Face Tank

"
ZOGIT wrote:
looks very good ...was looking for something new...one question...maybe two..why 2 curses?..does assassins mark work with enfeeble?...and doesn't elemental weakness work better than assassins mark on the build..more dps?..

Because Assassin Mark is linked with Herald of Ice, used for generate Power Charges, when proc HoI explosion, the curse is applied before they die, so give me Power Charges.

Enfeeble is for Big Bosses, Guardians and Shaper have "80% Less Curse Effectiveness" that's mean the DPS Increased from Offensive Curses would be very low, is more usefull Enfeeble specially because i have only 5k hp

Only 1 Curse work at a time, but the last applied overwrites the previous, so if there are some trashes in the boss fight, i produce Power Charges with HoI explosion and after just 1 hit I receive proc my Enfeeble, since my CWDT is only lv.8

Conclusion: If u need some Curse just for produce the secondary effect, like Charge Generation or Flask Charges Increased from Poacher's Mark, this setup is perfect :)
Last edited by zio_kose on Nov 4, 2017, 9:03:08 PM
"
Йоу собаки, я наруто узумаки.

Im Kakashi Sensei XD
thank you for the reply..i ll give it a go..may the rng gods drop a bag of exalts on you
OK having fun with the build...not quite at youre dps...but my gems arent leveled yet...haveing a little idea that i wanna run through you...switching hatered with wrath and herald of ice w herald of thunder....thought about swiching maim with elem focus but i dont know if attacks will proc shock only from herald of thunder...
"
ZOGIT wrote:
OK having fun with the build...not quite at youre dps...but my gems arent leveled yet...haveing a little idea that i wanna run through you...switching hatered with wrath and herald of ice w herald of thunder....thought about swiching maim with elem focus but i dont know if attacks will proc shock only from herald of thunder...

Hatred give more dps and i prefer Herald of Ice for clear speed.

If u use Elemental Focus u cant shock so Heral of Thunder Bolt cant proc because proc when u kill shocked enemies.

U can check my profile for see the Char :)
Posted New Video

Hydra Guardian - Boss Fight
so why item rarity support on herald of ice? i thought it only supports the damaging spells and HOI doesnt really do damage its just the effect right that does aoe on shatter?
"
Alkion wrote:
so why item rarity support on herald of ice? i thought it only supports the damaging spells and HOI doesnt really do damage its just the effect right that does aoe on shatter?

The Secondary Shatter Effect hit, that's why for example u can link curse on hit or added x damage, so if the explosion kill, Item Rarity is Applied.

Another good support is Increase AoE.
oh ok awesome thanks for the explanation was super confused with other posts mentioning that putting HOI with IIR is a bad idea
Looks like another build that will die after VP nerf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info