The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs end in Two Weeks and Super Stash Sale

New packs so fast? I wanted to upgrade to beast of even kitava pack next league :O
But let's see, maybe the next packs are awesome ;)
Not going to do a payment plan...
"
Antilogy wrote:
You guys have never done this before. Is this the expected time frame for major expansion supporter packs to last? Quite disappointed in your decision to end these so soon.

Same, going by every previous expansion pack I expected these packs to be around for the next leagues as well.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Sadly, Karma Koin isn't available anymore and there's no announcement for this, i've just waste time and money for karma koin cards for nothing, thank GGG
made it to beast
How to work upgrade packs? If i'm buy some coins today (Oriath expansion), i can upgrade to new packs while they release?
I wait for new ones =)... I hope you GGG in near future make "Support pack when we can Design "own monster or Unique items :P...

I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Well this was unexpected... the usual pattern was that major expansion packs stay around for at least two leagues (Awakening 2.0-2.1, Ascendancy 2.2-2.3, Atlas 2.4-2.6). Wonder why this huge 3.0 pack only got a single league...

3.1 is going to be that major of an expansion? Guess I'll wait for the next packs instead of upgrading my Legion pack...

*Edit: Just realized that means we get the Fall and Harbinger Packs for exactly one league only. Two single league packs at the same time? Must be strapped for cash eh?*

every expansion, not league, is accompanied by new packs.This will be an expansion.Can u tell you what it means or should you be send back to elementary school to learn what logic dictates?

Yes, that "new pack" you're talking about is the Harbinger Pack. To EASILY counterpoint your stupid logic, why didn't Prophecy, Breach, and Legacy also get their own $400 packs? Expansions are big milestone patches like 2.0 (act 4), 2.2 (ascendancies), 2.4 (atlas), 3.0 (self-explanatory). These patches have big changes in how the game is played and come with the many tiered supporter packs going into the $400 packs. These packs stay until the next expansion, while the leagues in between get a $30/60 mini-supporter pack (2.1, 2.3, 2.5, 2.6).

3.1 being an expansion on the scale of 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, and 3.0 were out of most expectations. Just surprised GGG's pushing the timeline.

*Protip: Don't come off as such a pretentious ass and you might manage to be more successful in life. You should be sent back to elementary school because you can't even make a proper sentence.
----
"Every expansion, not league, is accompanied by new packs. This will be an expansion. Can you tell what it means or should you be sent back to elementary school to learn how to use logic?"
----
FTFY
Last edited by XNtrysyti on Nov 3, 2017, 6:30:19 AM
Nice that was fast :D
RF Berserker for life :D
Great news GGG, looking forward to the new supporter packs. Cheers
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Very disappointed by this news - Especially as someone whose currency is weaker than the USD.

Following prior expansion structures, I thought I'd have a few leagues to slowly upgrade my supporter status all the up to the Kitava pack. I really just wanted the Outlaw and Kitava MTX. My purchase of the Eclipse pack was justified as a down payment towards purchasing Kitava so that I wasn't spending $400+ USD all at once.

Now I just see it as wasted money and in the future I'll be much more hesitant to support GGG beyond a basic pack.

I think if you're going to offer a large supporter pack with upgrade tiers; you owe it to your community to communicate from day 1 the availability of those packs. The 'payment plan' is a nice idea, but I'd rather toss you money when I know I have it available than lock myself into a commitment at a time when I don't have the cash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info