getting rid of a book of reform

So, I bought a book of reform to see what it would do. Now I know how to use it but I do not want to loosed two passive skill points. I do not care about the cost. I cannot put it into my stash. I cannot 'destroy' it in town. I cannot sell it back. I cannot give it away. It is taking up room in my items. I just want to get rid of it. How can I do that????
Last bumped on Nov 4, 2017, 1:04:26 PM
Edit: I am a noob who cannot read things properly.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Nov 2, 2017, 7:33:41 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
Just use it. It'll give you refund points. You don't have to use them.

And if you do use the refund points, you'll lose one or more skills of your choosing and get back the skill points you had spent on them. You'd have the same total number of skill points.

OP took Book of Reform from Eramir, which is tied to Bandit's Trouble quest decision change.

OP, you can "pick the book" with left mouse button, and then send
/destroy
to chat.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
You can't destroy it, but i think if you go to any non-town/hideout instance you can just drop it. That's how it works with most 'quest' items anyways.
Having the same lame problem. I don't want to use the book and I cant get it out of my inventory. LAME... I call it a bug.
"
biyte wrote:
You can't destroy it, but i think if you go to any non-town/hideout instance you can just drop it. That's how it works with most 'quest' items anyways.

If it's one of the ones that cannot be used, it can be destroyed.

For anyone that can't use it, just pick it up with the mouse and type /destroy.

Problem solved.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Nov 3, 2017, 10:44:14 PM
op says he bought it? If you bought it Im pretty sure u can vendor it and get back ur 20 regrets?
/destroy : thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info