Xbox One 3.0.3 4k Update

Xbox One 3.0.3 4k Update
  • Added 4K support for the release of the Xbox One X.
  • Fixed a bug where increased flask recovery rate affected utility flasks, making them have shorter durations for no benefit.
  • Fixed a bug where the Shock applied by Vessel of Vinktar was not prevented correctly in some cases.
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2019, 3:56:37 PM
WOW

Good work GGG! Thats really nice!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
good work!
Will things load faster with Xbox one x or just look better? Just curious if you guys have tested Poe on it or not.
Tks guys... But.. No guild, no filters in trade market.. :(
Play on X1X
The following is a stupid complaint about a minor inconvenience.

Hey, why do you guys gotta patch on the weeknights? Weeknight time is precious and fleeting. I only have like a few hours to play tops. It would be better to do this on the weekend when I have a lot more time overall during the day.

BTW, I'm really enjoying the game. Keep up the great work! I might consider getting an Xbox one X... But then I'd need to get a new TV... Crap. I'm not sure if I want to open that can of worms right now.

Either way, thanks for supporting the Xbox folks!
Half hourly rubber banding still happens. Surely is more important as you lose all your progress every half hour. 4k will just be for a minority.. In Australia.
I honestly can't wait for a few quality of life updates to come to xbox.. like trade board filtering and some social stuff.. in many other games you can find peoples xbox profile and send them a message.. or you can invite to game :( im stuck playing this alone on xbox 95% of the time
Digging playing POE again, this time on Xbox, only wish there was a in game public chat system
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Xbox One 3.0.3 4k Update
  • Added 4K support for the release of the Xbox One X.
  • Fixed a bug where increased flask recovery rate affected utility flasks, making them have shorter durations for no benefit.
  • Fixed a bug where the Shock applied by Vessel of Vinktar was not prevented correctly in some cases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info