Teaser of Upcoming Uniques

Gold shield looks like its 3d art for RoTP to me
Silver shield looks like its 3d art for the old ward whatever it is shield since it sorta looks like this to me
Boots look like they are 3d art for deaths door
Gloves look like they could be 3d art for beyond (think that was it? maybe it was rampage) gloves
Oh sweet shit,

Maybe now we will know what the white rhoa feathers do!
Victarios pen:Grants lvl 20 "write epic poems": Inspires nearby friends and enemies by pushing them to greater acts of heroism to be remembered in the poems: 300% AS and crit-chance/-multi to all friends and enemies within x radius of user.
make uniques items more powerfull !!!
Lots of people are saying the top-right one could be a map fragment, but it could also be a new Harbinger unique Piece, also teasing that Harbinger is staying in 3.1?
The first thing that come in my mind when I saw that pen (quill) was the quote from discworld.
"The pen is mightier than the sword... if the sword is very small and the pen is very sharp" Olaf Quimby II -Terry Pratchet Discworld.
Why the flying f*ck is everyone writing "3d art" when they mean "alt art"???
It annoys the hell out of me. Seriously.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Any 3D art???
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Gold shield looks beautiful. I want that skin!

Know if it’ll have 3D art when it’s released?

I think so!

Been waiting for that shield since we first saw it, feels like years ago. Was it in the credits when they were first added after beating Dominus? I know I've seen it before, and salivated.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Last edited by Paion on Oct 26, 2017, 5:13:35 PM
Do any of these stop your fun being detected? No point in putting effort into characters when the devs reward you with not only nerfing it but ruining the entire build and playstyle, making sure it never gets use again.

Incompetence leads to fear i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info