Updates to the Content Schedule

oh yeah, that means i can play this season even longer :)
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
The worst Legacy league lasted for six months
Legacy league was awesome; what have you been smoking to think otherwise?

"
Dejan_killer wrote:
every year you are getting worse and worse.
Having 10 acts with a single play through is worse? Having little to no more de-sync issues is worse? Having Atlas is worse? You have a strange definition of "worse".

"
Dejan_killer wrote:
In the past few years, we've always got a new league every three months
You selectively said "past few years" to leave out the 4 month challenges, let alone all of the week/month-long gaps between them.

"
Dejan_killer wrote:
a large number of older and more experienced players are leaving this game
All in your head. Whatever helps you sleep better at night, I guess. Plenty of original and older players around.

"
Dejan_killer wrote:
a large number of players do not play any more this game.
What a web of lies you spread. Just from Steam stats alone, the peak number of players at the launch of 3.0 almost tripled the number of players when PoE was first released on Steam.

"
Dejan_killer wrote:
Every serious company would gift something to the players on that day,e.g some mtx
You're pissed off over no free MTXes? lol

"
Dejan_killer wrote:
You do not have respect for us, it is noticed that you do not appreciate at all and do not regard us as players
Delusional.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I really do hope the new league will be more "game changing". The last two leagues were 'meh'. Oh it was possible to have few nice maps with good legacy stones (rare as hell) and sextants but otherwise both legacy and harbinger were almost like standard. I'm very excited to see what you will create with the new league.

Don't get me wrong I'm not really complaining. The expansion itself is amazing and the tech debt closed by the 3.0 is amazing.

Thank you for all the hard work !
Last edited by Souldrainer8 on Oct 25, 2017, 8:46:57 AM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Smear wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Worth the wait for the extra polish. :)

Only thing being polished is the nerf hammer. I can't wait to see how many builds turn to shit this round.

'Tis the cycle of Wraeclast. If you don't enjoy it you're probably playing the wrong game. :)

These kind of sentiments "wrong game for you, you don't have to play the game or leave" are the bastions of sycophants that follow the mantra no matter what crap is flung at them.
Feel free to delay it for as much time as you need.... We don't need another rushed content, like 3.0.0 was.
"
Smear wrote:
These kind of sentiments "wrong game for you, you don't have to play the game or leave" are the bastions of sycophants that follow the mantra no matter what crap is flung at them.

No it's the kind of sentiment from someone that understands that the game is in a constant state of development and things are going to change. You've been here since 2012, have you not figured this out yet?
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Great, so I applied for a vacation at my job, just in time for the league and now it turns out that I wasted 7 day vacation because, as usual the release date changes. Could you please ONE TIME be accurate when releasing information about league start date? One time I'd like to start a league in no-life mode, and be on par with everyone else, insead of starting a couple days later because of my job.
Appreciate that you updated this as soon as possible.
Any plans on guilds coming to Xbox One?
Thanks for the update :)
Hf :)
It's good the game will be delayed. I hope this time the content will be polished and not rushed like 3.0. I don't like Harbringer league and the forsed lunch of content 3.0, especially act 9 and 10.
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info