Updates to the Content Schedule

I wonder if a upvote / downvote was added, how many people would be down voting this bull shit

The content was already pushed back from November to December

Now another week

Just cancel the whole league and run harbinger with a dead playerbase for the next 4 months as this game fades into nothingness

Also remove more monsters from your maps and make the boss hp x4 so that you really seal the deal and kill off the game.

Thats what I've been seeing from the balance team

Its like you guys are purposely trying to kill the game
Last edited by Bloomania on Oct 25, 2017, 2:24:02 AM
"
iCurse wrote:
Can y'all stop extending leagues and starting short events at the end of leagues? It's already dead in these leagues as is, no need to make it even worse.

Why not split the 'season' up in two and just recycle an older temp league for those who want it?

THIS. League's dead for more then 1 month already... 2017 has already been the waiting games with only 2 dogshit leagues for the whole year... GG
@BEX when will the crashes stop?
when will an adequate system be able to run the game smoothly above 60fps with no spikes?
when will i be able to play with my shadows on?

Note: my system runs games that are much more demanding or have waaay higher graphical fidelity than this game fine, why is POE such a struggle?
in other games (Destiny 2) i dont have to put off shadows to get over 60fps.
i dont have to run it in DX9.
i dont have to search the web for hours on end for a fix to constant crashes.

Yet in POE it seems like my system is not strong enough.

GTX 970.
AMD-8350.
16 Gigs ram.
running in DX9 with shadows off. (destiny 2 i can run everything very high and max).
in diablo 3 i can run eveything max.
assasins creed i can run everything very high and max.
overwatch i can run max.
farcry every game so far i can run very high and max.
fallout
black desert
blade and soul
dark souls

i can keep going, Yet POE runs at 150 fps in hideout. the moment you get into a map it goes to 50 fps-30 fps.
CRASH.
then 150-60-100-30-120-0-60. why is this a thing?
you guys are going to have a big problem when some of the ARPG games launch and you are still stuck with these problems that should have been sorted out aaaaages ago... Desync is a thing of the past... if you play on ideal ping then yes it is. the moment your ping is over 200 you cant use movement skills too often.

this is sad to see such a great game being held back by the industry basics.
Another stupidly long season

twats!!!
Sounds cool! I hope we can have Turmoil back! Best 2 week race ever!
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
"
Kenchucky wrote:
@BEX when will the crashes stop?

crashes are rarely here, but it seems they come with more and more different 'shapes'
most happening: video 'freezes' (ongoing sound) that need keystroke access to task manager to end the client; no windows error message.

"
Kenchucky wrote:
i can keep going, Yet POE runs at 150 fps in hideout. the moment you get into a map it goes to 50 fps-30 fps.
CRASH.
then 150-60-100-30-120-0-60. why is this a thing?

I run at fixed 60 fps (ingame setting), and see the exact opposite behaviour: from time to time I have spiking latency in my hideout, but leaving to master mission or map (very mostly) ends it (back to 17ms regular latency).
Notes: it seems to happen more(?) often in lush (standard) than in challenge where I use Haku's. And if the 'trouble' is present, it seems to affect not the whole area, so its either related to a decoration/effect or master behaviour (Tora/Zana? from where it shows) or a relation between these things.

Syytem info: i5, rx470, dx9EX, FHD, noshadows.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
software projects tend to fully take the given time if you plan in advance. that's why they invented agile programming.

"extra polish" sounds dangerous to me from a programmmers pov.

any updates to the little trade updates you planned?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
polish language
nice gg
sweet
Nice thanks for update.
why excuses, you do a very good job .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info