Looking for Flicker Witch / Theory

Hi guys,

I've decided to make myself a bit of a challenge and try to make a Witch with Flicker Strike. Since witch doesn't have any frenzy sustaining mechanics, this leaves me with just two options - Oro or Terminus. Has tried it in 3.0 and can part with some valuable advice?

I have tried to theorize Terminus build with occultist, but the damage seemed lackluster if not using abyssus, and very squishy with it.

I have created Oro's theory in path of building, as you can see here: https://pastebin.com/Se3iELLg. I have added some gear for this character with priorities on life and damage, it isn't full T1 gear so it should be obtainable for reasonable price.

My main problems with the calculation so far
- pob gives me chance to ignite 5% with oro's and chance to ignite gem - this doesn't seem like frenzy sustainable to me. Am I wrong or is this some issue with pob?
- since I'm not using MoM, the build with ~5 - 5.5k life seems a bit squishy, especially since there aren't used many mechanics to mitigate damage taken. I have Fortify on leap slam, there is room for other curse on CoH orb of storms instead of Flammability and there is 50% reflect reduced on elementalist, with another 25% on the soul of Yugul.

The damage seems ok, if I'm not up to some T16 - Shaper farming. It will be lower in reality, since jewellery and jewels are responsible for about 30% of that damage, but should be still possible to get this build to lower red maps.

I will have time later this week and on the weekend, and would like to play some nice build to finish this league, so any tips are appreciated.
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2017, 2:03:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info