Can't get my garena account with heroes

I'we played Path of Exile before on garena plus , but now i can't get my account back , can you please do something ?
account was lisi4kins but on garena
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2017, 10:48:20 AM
Hello,

Could you log out of the website, then go to this page?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
IIRC, it's not possible to merge account from Garena anymore (unless Sarno's link works. Perhaps you still can do it if you're from Garena TH, but not from Russia). If you'd like to transfer microtransactions you had on your Garena account, you should e-mail support@grindinggear.com
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I'll be honest and say that I'm not certain. I checked before posting and the link I posted is still shown on the log in screen, so I decided to give GGG the benefit of the doubt. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I have no idea about Garena TH, I only know other Garena merges are not available, as stated here and in the Russian part of the forum (but I am not able to find a link). Sorry if I messed something up ^^'
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Doesn't work , it shows me this ไม่พบบัญชีที่พร้อมจะถูกย้ายออกไป โปรดติดต่อฝ่ายสนับสนุนที่ support@pathofexile.com เพื่อขอข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม
And the page gets all bagged
At any rate, the only option you have left is to email support@grindinggear.com and get help that way. There is nothing that can be done for you via the forums that we haven't already tried as GGG does not handle account related issues via the forums, for very obvious reasons.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info