Pale Court Crash

Decided to collect up everything and try the pale court out for the first time.

Entered the boss room, hit the first guy. Game crashes. Load back into the game and I get a disconnected from the server error for all of my remaining portals.

/sad.
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2017, 11:50:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yep, it crashed 2 times for me too. EZ -150chaos.
yup i today try done this challenge after collecting all 4keys and got dc. when i return to ho maps disappear ... FeelBadMan please do something with this
Last edited by Rito_Zang on Oct 22, 2017, 4:48:44 AM
I just had the same misfortune, fight just started, got dc and all portals disappeared.
Same just happened to me. About half way through the fight, then BAM, Disconnect. Lost all the portals. SMH

Well, my Scorching Ray totems from my TV specters are to blame.
Last edited by Jates on Oct 22, 2017, 11:20:52 PM
Just had this happen to me, finally decided to go in. Engaged, unexpected error and dc. Came back and tried to enter the map, game says I can't join the instance, disconnected from server, but I can go elsewhere just fine. All that following prophecy chain to get the pieces and finally try out the Pale Court just to have your portals be useless is a tad bit frustrating.
"
Arcanis_Maze wrote:
Just had this happen to me, finally decided to go in. Engaged, unexpected error and dc. Came back and tried to enter the map, game says I can't join the instance, disconnected from server, but I can go elsewhere just fine. All that following prophecy chain to get the pieces and finally try out the Pale Court just to have your portals be useless is a tad bit frustrating.

Agreed. I actually saw someone yesterday in global 820 asking if people were having the issue also. I really don't want to just buy all the pieces if it is a thing that lots of people are having issues with. It was one of the non grindy challenges I was trying to get to hit 36 though.
Same issue for me. An unexpected disconnection occurred just as I entered the Pale Court zone, and then I was unable to reenter the map. :(

https://imgur.com/a/Y01bc

Bug report reference number 1,128,103,123.
Last edited by logopolis on Oct 24, 2017, 2:06:10 PM
Yep, same here. Was in there for maybe 20 seconds and then got booted to log in screen - all portals gone. What a waste, now if i want the challenge i have to waste another +100c and hope it doesn't happen again... :(
Bug reference #: 2,226,905,000
Same took me forever to collect the keys I go into the boss rooms hit the first guy I crash now I cant go back in rip keys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info