[3.2] "Lady of Rain" - Ubber Lab farmer - starter and VERY cheap (20 chaos at max).

Try again plz :) Srry was hide idk why.
I recommend you to post a pastebin link for PoB if possible, or some screenshot so people can see the output of the dps, etc...

Tempted to give a try on the next league.
"
Shinohiko wrote:
I recommend you to post a pastebin link for PoB if possible, or some screenshot so people can see the output of the dps, etc...

Tempted to give a try on the next league.

Thx for the tip - added on build description :)
Last edited by Avhalla on Oct 26, 2017, 2:15:42 PM
Just dont forget the chieftain bonus since your totens will be active full time (pastebin doesnt count it)... and ruthless blows.
Last edited by Avhalla on Oct 26, 2017, 2:18:01 PM
It looks like interesting for me. Will try it on weekly league after races
"
Avhalla wrote:
Its friendly, starter and cheap but... is a totem build :P

About the build

Idea of the build - Do a great damage and end game content with a little amount of chaos (20 at max) - You will not need to give your soul for a Tukos shield;

I did ubber lab at 67 with no issues (all rares but 2 required itens with normal quality gems).

Important info

Im at 90 - around 350k dps - I lost some dps after use Remorse shield couse i saw tha survival potential of the build - 50% chance to block, 6700 life, 58% physical damage reduction and 590 life regen per second. The skill tree with all changes after Remorse is updated as well :) - So, After 70 i really recommend you to use that shield XD

Goods and Bads

Goods

-You can do all content;
-Its easy to lvl;
-Its cheap even with better itens;
-The dps and movement control is amazing.

Bads

-Usually ppl dont like totem builds;
-Minotaur map is a pain in te axx;
-You have no uses for power charges.

About gear

The uniques required:

The Bringer of Rain;
Facebreaker.

You can check my character in Harbinger League - Nancybreaker (by clicking in Avhalla) - to see what im using atm.

About leveling

After get the Facebreaker you will use Ancestral Protector and will try to get "Ancestral Bond" passive fastest you can. After that wait for Ancestral Warchief and be happy. Start your ascendancy with Chieftain couse you will only can use the bringer at 67, so theres no reason to start as Hierophant. I can assure you: your totens will do the jobs you need until you complete the build.

Bandits and Pantheon

Help Oak;
I recommend Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Ryslatha.

About Skill Tree on 90

www.poeurl.com/bBo6
www.poeurl.com/bBo7

Pastebin

https://pastebin.com/BJx9s8Kb

OBS: For some reason it doesnt count the ruthless (just the passive quality from ruthless) and chieftain bonus (since your totens are active almost full time) - so your dps is a lot more and your life regen is a little bit more - you will see for yourself. And finnaly - the pastebin shows a little bit less life than i really have.

About the ascendancy choices

Hierophant will give you 1 more totem (just it);
Chieftain will give a lot of bonus to you and your totens.

"Oh, but i will lost the power charges because i dont crit!" - Deal with it :P

About gem links

Helm: Added Fire Damage Support - Ancestral Warchief - Concentred Effect Support - Ruthless Support;

Shield: Fortify Support - Maim Support - Shield Charge;

Gloves: Enfeeble - Tempest Shield - Increased Area of Effect Support - Cast on Damage Taken.
OBS: I never care about the lvl of CDT;

Boots: Cast on Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Molten Shell - Summon Flame Golem;

Final observations

If the Scion dont change on the next patch the build will not need changes.

I hope you like and enjoy the build - Comment if you have ideas for changes.
Great build. Im 69 lvl now, did 3 labs, use The Bringer of Rain and Facebreaker. Is it important to use Blood Magic or not?
"

Great build. Im 69 lvl now, did 3 labs, use The Bringer of Rain and Facebreaker. Is it important to use Blood Magic or not?

U will get less life but u can use the mana for Heral of ash, arctic armour

Back to the topic i think its bad to focus on % armour on the tree we have to few sources of flat armour (around 4k)

Scaling it from the high defense shield is a lot better.

Im suggesting droping the small "8% mele damage" nodes , there are better nodes with 10% or 12%
Droping the shield defense nodes.
Focusing on endurance charges since they give double the Physical Damage Reduction then u get now according to PoB (4% per charge vs 2% for ~~ 2000 armour)
With 5 charges thats 20% reduced physical damage and 20% to all resistances.

The tree i would suggest

And getting Steel Rings! they are really worth it.

And maybe changing belt to Meginords and getting boots with resists (its a bit easier with two toned)

I will answer for both.

1st - blood magic is really a better choice considering the damage you already do (i understand your concearn and yes you can do more damage, but the build already does all content that way, so i would prefere life provided by blood magic nodes).

2nd - I did the changes you suggest. But i will answer by parts.
* steel rings will boost a lot the build but will let it expensive and the idea is to be cheap but i agree.
* The first time i did the build i used Totemic Zeal and its great (for bosses is amazing). I still do not recommend. Only if you reach lvl 93. Will be the best option.
* the 8% nodes - the escalation with facebreaker is amazing even if it shows little for the build start. With the resis nodes you will have the oportunity to get budgets steel rings and a jewel node that you can put a totem damage + melee damage + life jewel what is amazing but not cheap.
* About the endurance charges - you are right. For the maps its an amazing choice (on uber lab i feel no difference). 5 endurances with 53% of block is an insane defense and difference. But like i said - for t16-17 maps. I saw no difference on atziri or izaro (the crematorium part on shaper its easier with the endurance charges) - maybe on uber atziri it will save my life but i did not test (i have no currences atm). Still i feel you are right in that part.
* About the belt - "Meginord" the life is the same (with the 10%) and if u have the cap on resistances its a great and cheap choice (i drop at least 1 every season). But i like my caps all over 35%-50% (for maps with elemental weakness and mobs with epen). But with your start tree (and endurance charges) makes sense use Meginord.

OFC its my opinion.
* I forgot about the shield boost nodes - you are right. Maybe removing it and put that points on Totemic Zeal (removing a 4% life node too) the build will get better on 90 - its a small boost (the armor 1).

In resume - i just dont agree with the tree start, all the rest are an amazing boost - so thx for the ideas XD
Last edited by Avhalla on Nov 21, 2017, 8:56:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info