trap mine, seriously?

i got Atziri's Splendour armour. it said 100 life and 100 mana on kill. IT DOSNT WORK. i know life leech dosnt work on trap/mine because its the mine itself that deal de damage.. BUT ON KILL SERIOUSLY!!!! is it a bug or its a fucking lame stupid ass thing devs need trap and mine to be ?!? seriously after thousangs bugs.. this is too much. gotta pissed me off as fuck.
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2017, 8:12:02 AM
really dude?

leech doesn't "work" with traps and mines EXACTLY BECAUSE those traps and mines are the one killing things, you are not killing anything, so they are the ones leeching life goes to, but since they are disposable items died on use you will never see their life goes up.

it's just one of the basic knowledge of POE, traps/mines/totems will take away your kill (still give you flask charges tho), unless the killing blow is not done by a hit but rather a dot like ignite or poison, then and only then you the character get the kill to trigger on kill effect, things like the splendour's life/mana gain, the lightning bolts from herald of thunder, frenzy or power charge generation.
Last edited by TravisL on Oct 20, 2017, 8:00:12 PM
you can get the on-kill effects from traps/mines/totems using the well known ancient bug/exploit that you might now as well call a feature, because devs seem to be fine with it for years..

but your attitude, dude, really, "I dont know jack about how the game works thus the game sucks", not sure where do you want to get with that.. Btw, do you also complain about reflect not working? cause its because of the same reason..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Oct 21, 2017, 8:16:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info