Scion melee dual wield (claws) question

Hello!

Well, I was looking for a melee dual wield build for the scion. I think claws look better but I didn't find anything usefull. I found a leech build taking assasin and Inquisitor path but it was from 2.0 patch. Do you think it would be a good build? Or what build do you recommend me? I want a leech or chaos of pure physical dmg.

Thank you for your help

Pd: This is a video of the build (in spanish), you can see the items and tree there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPHh8-j1te4&t=1193s
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2017, 1:35:57 AM
Reason you didnt find a Scion claw build might just simply be because it is subpar to ranger or shadow. You should try to build the claw build as scion, ranger and shadow and look at the differences and see if its worth to build it as scion. That would be how I'd do it at least.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Scion was until recently unpopular choice but now it is popular again. On the other hand, Assassin received HUGE NERF and you should forget about picking it ahead of Scion unless you are fine to self-cast Orb of Storms here and then to maintain full power charges.

Inquisitor escaped the nerfing and is still a solid choice for crit & elemental builds, provided you stick to crit & elemental with it.

With numerous changes in 3.0, you need to be wary of outdated build guides especially those for assassins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info