Playing on Xbox One S, and Since patch insanely Blurry.

So playing since patch last night on xbox one, and now game is insanely blurry and out of focus, where it was perfectly ok before patch last night. Life/mana bars, potions, quest logs and map in corner are all perfectly fine, just the rendered things on the screen are badly blurred. I tested several other games to make sure it wasn't my TV or xbox and everything else is perfectly fine so it is something that changed in the patch. I saw some mentions on other post about PC players having a similar issue that was fixed by turning off dynamic resolution, but i can find no way to do that on the xbox version.
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2017, 8:10:33 AM
This suggests that it isn't able to render fast enough and the dynamic resolution is kicking in. As far as we are aware, it's working on other consoles, so this suggests there may be something up with yours. Is it possibly overheating? Is anyone else getting this issue?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
it literally started with the patch, and does it the moment i start playing. i also have 0 issues with any other games or programs on my xbox.
Did you reinstall the game? Sounds like your xbox thinks that PoE isn't opened but running in the background for some reason.

You can also make a Factory Reset of your xbox without deleting any installed games.
I am having extraordinary lagg!
Spikes everywhere without speed up afterwards.
Like a ducking house builder using machingun instead of hammer!

My experiense was very good right after elemental grounds was removed.
with the elemental grounds it was laggy like low frame rate, now its short freeze times + teleporting ich monsters.
I am having the same blurring problem. Xbox is nice and cooled, no other games are having graphical issues. Also, disconnects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info