[3.0] CWDT Crit Berserker - Looking for tips :)

Hi!
I've been trying to make a nice and fun CWDT character, just for the hell of it.
Atm im using Scold's Bridle and a selfcast 4-linked curse to trigger them faster, with Voll's Protector and dualwield Void Batteries for damage and power charge generation.
To fix the obvious mana issues a high mana cost spell gives, i opted for Victario's Flight, which, in combination with leech and taking damage from mobs, makes it doable to keep casting for faster CWDT procs.
Doing decent so far, but i'm sure it can be improved!

Gear atm:
Spoiler

PoB link to my char:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/PDvc8M0S

Last edited by Crucia on Oct 18, 2017, 12:28:38 PM
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2017, 3:26:35 AM
I'm playing a scold Cwdt build created by a friend of mine, it is wrecking everything and it is to me the funniest build ever played. It is quite expensive though, requiring acuity and 2 5L or even better 2 6L to be totally satisfying.
We will publish the build If he decide to do so, as I give to the build only marginal contribution. :)
In the meanwhile, I can suggest you a couple of things. You need as many as life you can get from every piece of gear,as a lot of life is needed to cast high level Cwdt confortably. I do not like to go from 100% to 30% of my life with one cast ad in the scold flicker build ;)
Going dual wield and voll for power generation does not seem to me the best way to unleash scold power. A body armour with +100 life is very important IMHO. And with a 6L weapon you can add another 5 spells linked to another Cwdt.
Finally, this build really deserve acuity gloves that enable the use of MoM with added survability and higher level Cwdt.

Last edited by engharat on Oct 25, 2017, 8:30:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info