Self-Ignite + RF Dousing Problem

I'm running a silly build that involves self-ignite from Eye of Innocence + Cleave alongside Righteous Fire. This leads to two different instances of burning on me at most times, one caused by the ignite status ailment and one from RF. What I've noticed is that the Dousing flask suffix removes only one of them at a time causing me to have to drink the flask twice to turn off RF. Is this intended behavior?
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2017, 5:58:27 PM
Best place to ask mechanics questions is the gameplay help forum in either your own thread or the mechanics question thread. The bug forum is not a help forum, is for us to report bugs strictly to GGG, and will more than likely get missed and not answered there. If it comes to pass that it is indeed a bug, then repost it as a bug report.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I was thinking in my head it's most likely a bug but you're right, in retrospect the post is really more of a verifying mechanics question. If it is indeed intended behavior, it would be nice for the wording to be changed to make it clear that it only removes one instance of burning at a time. Or, if there's something else I'm missing that would be nice to know as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info