Xbox One X Patch ?

Hi GGG,

are you able to tell us for when the Xbox One X Patch is planned ?

I mean, anywhere close to the XBX release itself or more likely after ?

Thanks in advance

Last bumped on Oct 21, 2017, 11:07:28 AM
Hello,

I don't have an exact date for when this is planned, but we're hoping to have it available on release day of the Xbox One X consoles.

Jeff, thanks for the quick reply.

Are you also able to tell some details about what we can expect?

Thanks again.

Edit: Oh, and is it possible to ask for a preview, i mean a real 4k video upload to see how it looks on a 4k tv?
Last edited by XBL_phyraxed on Oct 17, 2017, 8:57:56 PM
I don't understand the Xbox one X, why would anyone want 4k with low graphics anyway ? Even high end PCs lag on POE let alone 4k, I'd prefer 1080p 60fps with medium/high graphics and 0 lag over anything else, unless that's already an option ?
Last edited by popje on Oct 17, 2017, 9:30:58 PM
"
popje wrote:
I don't understand the Xbox one X, why would anyone want 4k with low graphics anyway ? Even high end PCs lag on POE let alone 4k, I'd prefer 1080p 60fps with medium/high graphics and 0 lag over anything else, unless that's already an option ?

because the machine can do it.. and its easier to optimize in console since theres just one machine to work on.

edit: path of exile will run on 4k 60fps..
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Last edited by jinda002 on Oct 18, 2017, 1:48:24 AM
"
jinda002 wrote:
"
popje wrote:

because the machine can do it.. and its easier to optimize in console since theres just one machine to work on.

First they should work on make it work on 30fps @1080 stable.
Hi Jeff_GGG

Latest XBOX update allows us to predownload 4K content ahead of Scorpio launch, sure you now already.
XBOX ONE
"
jinda002 wrote:
"
popje wrote:

with decreased resolution and lag spikes every time you get into a huge pack of mobs ? I'd prefer 1080p and stable by far, also they won't be able to crank the graphics up too much so the 4k will make the game clearer but not really better looking, an xbox one x is powerful but not as much as high end PCs and even high end PCs have difficulty running POE at high graphics with no lag spikes. I just really don't understand the 4K appeal, feel like its getting pushed too early, we're not there yet.
Last edited by popje on Oct 18, 2017, 2:12:52 PM
"
popje wrote:
"
jinda002 wrote:
"
popje wrote:

with decreased resolution and lag spikes every time you get into a huge pack of mobs ? I'd prefer 1080p and stable by far, also they won't be able to crank the graphics up too much so the 4k will make the game clearer but not really better looking, an xbox one x is powerful but not as much as high end PCs and even high end PCs have difficulty running POE at high graphics with no lag spikes. I just really don't understand the 4K appeal, feel like its getting pushed too early, we're not there yet.

Don't worry about it, it's not for the casuals anyway, cupcake :)
"

"
Don't worry about it, it's not for the casuals anyway, cupcake :)

What does your sentence have to deal with POE pushing 4k on the new Xbox? The Xbox won't be able to handle it lol.
Last edited by Ant___ on Oct 21, 2017, 11:07:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info