If Weapon MTXs really looked like this, I would buy them all (and others, too)

The last time I brought this kind of advertising up back in 2013, the response from one of you guys' Art Developers was something along the lines of 'graphical game limitations'. Well, PoE has come a long way since 2013, so what is the deal now? You cannot use the 'limitations' line forever...

I know the Turquoise Weapon Effect was designed a while back, I get that, but what I have a problem with (still to this day) are the exaggerated image files of these Weapon Effects that look nothing like what's being pitched. I have not said anything about it for a while, giving you guys the benefit of the doubt, yet you still keep doing this kind of advertising. Why?

If you interpret my feedback as though I'm a new player coming into the game, you will understand the gripe, because this is misleading advertising.

There should be two versions of Weapon Effects like this in the Shop 1. Weapon Effects like the one shown in image 1 and 2. Cheap, watered-down Weapon Effects like the one shown in image 2

Today's Weapon MTX Sale (image 1)

What the customer is really getting (image 2)

Thank you for looking into this. Hopefully there will be more accurate advertising.
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Oct 17, 2017, 1:15:26 AM
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2017, 1:06:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info