Gem Level-Up Pop-Up for Autolevel Disabled Gems

I really like the autolevel function, it saves a lot of fumbling in the gem interface.

There are, however, minor issues that could be solved with some smaller QOL changes.

1. It would be nice to have an indication that a Autolevel Disabled Gem is ready to level up. This is purely a "nice to have" QOL change, because I am a confused individual and frequently forget to check my gem levels.

2. Autolevel needs a "semi-auto" mode. There are situations where a gem can't level up because of stat restrictions but will level up immediately after you changed your stats (Trying new gear, fiddling with the tree). This sometimes poses the problem that you now have a gem that can't be used with your "old" stats after you take off the new piece of gear.
This can be corrected by using the scour vendor recipe but it'd be nice if there was some sort of failsafe except disabling autolevel. (Again, confused etc.)
This could be solved by having a list of "Gems Ready to Level Up" somewhere, similar to the PC version.

That's all I can think off the top of my hat. Thank you for the great game, I am enjoying the Xbox version a lot. Can't wait for the next patch!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2017, 7:51:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info