Upcoming 3D Art for Unique Body Armours

"
klbterminator wrote:
Thought Tabula is already has?

It does -- and it looks horrible.
A Belligerent Expert System
Lightning Coil y Tabula Rasa finally change to 3D Art after 4 years! ... Awesome!
Called it! So excited to see Dendrobate and the new Pale Council uniques!

The new Tabula will look much better in town, too.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Lightning Coil best Ranger/Shadow skin transfer MTX now. Way to go!!!
please fix Lightning Coil
This is the most awesome unique 3d art news I've ever seen.
I hate night robe Tabby soo much.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Always good to see a few new 3D arts.
Just seep wondering why a handful of new items even if noone uses them get a skin so fast, while most of the years old items still dont have a skin regardless of popularity.

If coils dont become a thing again, this one seems like worktime not well spent. Or rather spent too late.
As everyones favorite goof wouldve said, make coils great again i guess.

The thing that makes me worry is the work in progress for a new rasa model.
If that new rasa ends up looking less like jesus bathrobe or pyjamas or whatever he happened to run around in, whos going to refund me for all the people i cant bless in the middle of townsquare for an exalt a pop anymore?
Theyre probably going to take me for some kind of a false prophet stealing their money or something.

Combining crown,rasa,sandals you can walk over water too.
Guess im in for a pair of wet feet any time soon.

Guess ill quit playing jesus and put on a dendrobate acting like a raver from the 90s.
Miss those times anyhow and it Looks pretty nice.

Last edited by SmokeYaSs on Oct 15, 2017, 9:27:07 PM
Guys, guys, GUYS!! The new tabula actually comes with PANTS! The templar will finally be able to wear some now!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
The GGG motto: better late than never.

Actual motto: too little, too late.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
They all look amazing and abotu time for the coil to get a new look :D
“Blood is really warm, it's like drinking hot chocolate, but with more screaming."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info